digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Konnichiwa, I'm a turkey...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> New Users Come Here!
Alice
MILF with a gun
Burning

HP: 57 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:18 pm   Reply with quote

Well, good day! ^^ I just recently joined Digibutter, as most people could probably figure out.

Well, one of my friends, Frozenwinters, bribed me to join.
Anyway, my name is Warai. My favorite food is probably O-Hagi (Rice balls dribbled with a sweet soy paste). My favorite Anime, is Bleach, Mahoromatic, and Onegai Teacher. Last of all, my favorite weapon would be a Katana.

Now, to the point, I really hope to have a good time here. I'm rather good at keeping a schedule, and I'm pretty random. I'm also easy to get a long with. Lastly, I'm rather good with grammar, and I'm efficient with Japanese. ^^
I hope that covers most of the information I was meant to post on here...otherwise, I'm very sorry.
Teru Shouten    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:21 pm   Reply with quote

Member-fied.
Dimension D    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> New Users Come Here!