digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Elections

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
OH GOD
Manpersonguything
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:55 am   Reply with quote

Francis sould hold an "election" in the anoucement forum. it would be like elction day. we could vote on causes such as Higher bank intrest, coins earned for off-topic, higher shop opening price, Ect.
TWEWY Pins    
RULE ONE OF FIGHT CLUB
Steve

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:57 am   Reply with quote

Although as cool as that would be, we're talking about the people that elected George Bush.
penis    
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:57 am   Reply with quote

And then we'd be arguing about mod votes and everyone would be running and no one could vote and then stuff happens.

OH GOD
Manpersonguything
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:58 am   Reply with quote

I never said vote 4 mods. phrancis should choose that.
TWEWY Pins    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:14 am   Reply with quote

Yes, we should have elections. Evely molning.
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
Para

HP: 99 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:54 am   Reply with quote

Zelnor wrote:
Yes, we should have elections. Evely molning.

Surprised I just got that.

Depressed
Koopler
Benned
Benned

HP: 50 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:58 am   Reply with quote

Enigma wrote:
Although as cool as that would be, we're talking about the people that elected George Bush.

He's right you know. More right than three lefts.
Koopa's island    
Mariofan9

HP: 50 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:10 pm   Reply with quote

I'm okay with elections. It's a pretty good idea, I think, and if many people agree, why not?
Shop of Identities    
Richest user. :D
Super Ultimario

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 6

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:12 pm   Reply with quote

He'd have to be careful what he puts up for votes. Most of the people here are greedy, so they'd want coins in Off-Topics even though it's a terrible idea.
Ultimario Mart!    
Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:25 pm   Reply with quote

There is a simple solution:

1. The said person will give their platform on what they will do for digibutter.

2. If any form of bribery, blackmail, or other such thing is found in a campain, the victim can report it to a moderator. Proof would not be required, but prefered. This results in immediate jailing for the intimidator and their name off the ballot.

3. People with negative platforms or obvious spam platforms will be taken off the ballot.

4. If the member is elected in, the moderators will give off weekly performance grades. If positive, the member stays in office. If negative, the member is taken out of office for an election, during which point, a member not participating in the election who has gained administrative trust can fill in.

5. Francis has final say in everything (obviously). Arguement with him about anything will result in benning from future ballots if done improperly. For example:

Proper: I do not believe that I should've been taken off the ballot. I appologise for my *enter actions here*, and would want to be taken back on. I am at your mercy, sir.

Improper: WHY'D JOO TAKE ME OFF THE BALLOT!
or
*crag* YOU!

6. If necessary, members can vote in different parties. Moderators shall stand as the representitives for these parties. After gathering the votes from the parties, moderators will give one vote: the vote decided on by the majority of the members in the party. Larger parties count for more votes, though smaller parties could be easier to get a vote in.

7. Voting for anyone off the ballot will be considered spam and will take a strike against said voter.

Of course, this is just my idea of how to do it. Smile
Temple of I    
The Axolotl Sympathist
Geno
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:31 pm   Reply with quote

Mister I wrote:
There is a simple solution:

1. The said person will give their platform on what they will do for digibutter.

2. If any form of bribery, blackmail, or other such thing is found in a campain, the victim can report it to a moderator. Proof would not be required, but prefered. This results in immediate jailing for the intimidator and their name off the ballot.

3. People with negative platforms or obvious spam platforms will be taken off the ballot.

4. If the member is elected in, the moderators will give off weekly performance grades. If positive, the member stays in office. If negative, the member is taken out of office for an election, during which point, a member not participating in the election who has gained administrative trust can fill in.

5. Francis has final say in everything (obviously). Arguement with him about anything will result in benning from future ballots if done improperly. For example:

Proper: I do not believe that I should've been taken off the ballot. I appologise for my *enter actions here*, and would want to be taken back on. I am at your mercy, sir.

Improper: WHY'D JOO TAKE ME OFF THE BALLOT!
or
*crag* YOU!

6. If necessary, members can vote in different parties. Moderators shall stand as the representitives for these parties. After gathering the votes from the parties, moderators will give one vote: the vote decided on by the majority of the members in the party. Larger parties count for more votes, though smaller parties could be easier to get a vote in.

7. Voting for anyone off the ballot will be considered spam and will take a strike against said voter.

Of course, this is just my idea of how to do it. Smile
Wow. VERY well thought out.
Geno's Tree    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback