digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Blast Corps. (N64)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:34 pm   Reply with quote

I happen to find this game in my collection of N64 games. I haven't played Blast Corps. since 1998. So I start playing the game again and I literally spend over 5 hours in front of the TV playing this game. Sure, I beat this game a long time ago but it's the addictive gameplay that kept me in front of the TV. Blast Corps. is taking your Tonka Trucks and robots and use them to demolish stuff. Good times...

Has anyone else played this game?

If any of you don't remember Blast Corps. (or don't even know what it is) click here.
Ammu-Nation!    
Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:39 pm   Reply with quote

Yes, great game. I loved swinging the dump truck around into buildings.

They NEED to make a sequel to this game. How awesome would it be if were done on today's consoles, tearing down highly detailed cities. Multiplayer would be schweet too.

It is a perfect game for Virtual Console. But I know RARE still holds the rights to the game, but I think Nintendo holds the publishing rights or something. So I think it may be stuck forever (like Goldeneye).
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
oar
Super Maiq the Liar

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:41 pm   Reply with quote

M'aiq never beat the diamond Quarry stage, but he got golds in every other one.
Tamriellic Titles    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:51 pm   Reply with quote

MAiq the Liar wrote:
M'aiq never beat the diamond Quarry stage, but he got golds in every other one.

I hated the Diamond Sands level. It took me a lot of tries to beat it (Backlash (the dump truck) isn't my favorite vehicle in the game).
Quote:
They NEED to make a sequel to this game. How awesome would it be if were done on today's consoles, tearing down highly detailed cities. Multiplayer would be schweet too.

True, so true. It would be pretty nifty to play with a bunch of friends and blow stuff up.
Ammu-Nation!    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming