digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

I think we need to get a little bit stricter on rules
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
Super Cyber Mario
Burning Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:32 am   Reply with quote

That makes sense.
Cyber Shop    
OH GOD
Manpersonguything
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:33 am   Reply with quote

Crazy Cody wrote:
In a few MUGEN forums I go to, they kind of use the same warn system Sandslash explained.

Warned: Nothing blocked. (<- Not sure if this should have a 3 strike system on it.)
Moderated: You can post but staff has to approve your posts before they are posted.
Muted: You must be a serious rule breaker to get this. You cannot make posts, but you can still make PMs.
Banned: Your days in the forum are over. Your account is disabled and access is denied.

But the ban thing is a little over the top (look above this paragraph). It can be ONE temp-ban at first, but if the bad user is still acting up, then he/she will be banned... for good.

A like that system, The warn thing should be 3 or 5. Some mods strike for the stupidest reasons.
TWEWY Pins    
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:23 pm   Reply with quote

Sandslash wrote:
Popple wrote:
I like this system, it's like the old forum I worked on until the owner became a jerk.

Out of curiosity, what happened?

It's kind of hard to explain unless you know the guy. You ever heard of FreezeCracker?
Popple's Secret Hideout    
Simsmagic
Aggrieved
Vampire

HP: 28 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:56 pm   Reply with quote

manpersonguything wrote:
Crazy Cody wrote:
In a few MUGEN forums I go to, they kind of use the same warn system Sandslash explained.

Warned: Nothing blocked. (<- Not sure if this should have a 3 strike system on it.)
Moderated: You can post but staff has to approve your posts before they are posted.
Muted: You must be a serious rule breaker to get this. You cannot make posts, but you can still make PMs.
Banned: Your days in the forum are over. Your account is disabled and access is denied.

But the ban thing is a little over the top (look above this paragraph). It can be ONE temp-ban at first, but if the bad user is still acting up, then he/she will be banned... for good.

A like that system, The warn thing should be 3 or 5. Some mods strike for the stupidest reasons.

I like this one too. We should go with this one IMO.
Gorgeon's Weapons Shop    
Addicted to linebreaks
Plastic Mario
Vampire

HP: 94 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:37 pm   Reply with quote

Misaki wrote:
Crazy Cody wrote:
This could be done for the worst rulebreakers, even if it may be a bit annoying for the staff.

I wouldn't mind. I'd support it, because it's the best way to keep an eye on somebody.

As for the rest, I support that too. Some people claim to enjoy jail, which isn't a good thought considering that's the only form of punishment we can use. Temp bans are a must.
Fiberglass World    
YagamiMirror
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:45 pm   Reply with quote

Plastic Mario wrote:
Misaki wrote:
Crazy Cody wrote:
This could be done for the worst rulebreakers, even if it may be a bit annoying for the staff.

I wouldn't mind. I'd support it, because it's the best way to keep an eye on somebody.

As for the rest, I support that too. Some people claim to enjoy jail, which isn't a good thought considering that's the only form of punishment we can use. Temp bans are a must.

People actually enjoy jail? Then temp bans are definitely a must, because then they couldn't post here AT all.
Andy's Shack    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:56 pm   Reply with quote

YagamiMirror wrote:
Plastic Mario wrote:
Misaki wrote:
Crazy Cody wrote:

People actually enjoy jail? Then temp bans are definitely a must, because then they couldn't post here AT all.

Or even view the forums. They could only see a "You are banned for x days" or something like that.
Hell    
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:11 pm   Reply with quote

Wow you guys are fags
Some store that sells shit    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback