digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

My New Camera Gear

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Geek Gear
Ocelot
Twytch

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:45 pm   Reply with quote

Recently, my dad bought a new camera (His new one is an awesome Nikon.), and before that he had this really nice one I've always liked. Well, when the new awesome one arrived he not only gave me his old camera, but all of the lenses, filters, boots, and attachments for it! I've been loving this thing ever since I got it.

From left to right, starting in the back -

1) My camera bag. Not the biggest, and it was a pretty old one from my dad's old video camera, but it holds everything pretty well.

2) Mini Tripod. Despite it's size, it supports my camera pretty well. Only problem I have it actually bending the legs so it doesn't fall over. (happened twice. D: ))

3) Boots. Basically what connect my lenses to the camera itself. I didn't know the bottom 3 were the exact same, and I was carrying them all around...

4) My Neutral Density Filter. I haven't had a chance to use it, but I probably will be constantly once I start taking more pictures.

5) Circular Polarizer. My favorite filter, it basically reduces reflections, removes exposure, and intensifies the image.

6) Cleaning stuff. I have a small bottle of lens cleaner, lens tissue, and a soft cleaning cloth.

7) My first Telephoto Lens. Again, one of my favorites. The other one I have is pretty good, but I prefer this one.

8) My other Telephoto. It's smaller and more compact, so I may be using it when we travel more than the first.

9) My other Wide Angle lens. It's about the same size, but still larger than the second Telephoto. It works pretty well, and it isn't as freakishly large as the other.

10) My Wide Angle. This thing takes up half of my damn bag, I'm not kidding. xD It's so big, it covers the entire Flash. It does work like a charm, however.

11) Extra battery, paper, etc.

Just using the first Telephoto, I took a few great pictures just sitting on my porch. Honestly, this one is my favorite... and it grows in my yard. xD

Outer Heaven    
woooooo
iceball3

HP: 98 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:50 am   Reply with quote

schweet camera..... to bad i don'ts got one Sad
Ice Shop    
TooManyToasters
Paper_Waluigi

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:14 pm   Reply with quote

I see HL2 and the Orange Box in the background. Awesome.
That's one kickass camera. I just borrow the one my dad uses for kayaking pictures... it's kind of shitty, but it works. I never really have anything to use it for, though.
asdf    
Super Cyber Mario
Burning Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:15 pm   Reply with quote

That is really cool. Nice equipment, your dad is awsum.
Cyber Shop    
Player 2
Gear

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:09 am   Reply with quote

Wow, nice camera. The quality on that picture looks amazing. By the way, is your dad a hobbyist photographer?
Koopa Kruiser Supply Shop    
Ocelot
Twytch

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:14 pm   Reply with quote

Gear wrote:
Wow, nice camera. The quality on that picture looks amazing. By the way, is your dad a hobbyist photographer?

Yeah, he is. I'm surprised he gave me his old camera, he was really attached to it. But I guess, he does have a Nikon now... xD
Outer Heaven    
Player 2
Gear

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:55 pm   Reply with quote

Just out of curiosity, what type of Nikon camera does he have?
Koopa Kruiser Supply Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Geek Gear