digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

State of Digibutter Address #3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Announcements
RULE ONE OF FIGHT CLUB
Steve

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:45 pm   Reply with quote

Glitz Yoshi wrote:
Shad is too epic to moderate.
Power corrupts almost everybody. Forget the aLMOST part even, everybody with power is ever-so-slightly to TERRIBLY abusive with it.
penis    
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:25 pm   Reply with quote

Enigma wrote:
Glitz Yoshi wrote:
Power corrupts almost everybody. Forget the aLMOST part even, everybody with power is ever-so-slightly to TERRIBLY abusive with it.
That's because perfection is impossible. Everyone has slightly different standards, so expect me to USE my power, but not ABUSE it by my standards. I'm still being pretty cautious and reviewing the rules before I strike. If you guys ever have a problem with how I moderate, just drop me a PM And I'll see what I can do, okay?
A Bucket of Stuff    
Paper Peach

HP: 14 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:55 pm   Reply with quote

ShadowArticuno wrote:
Enigma wrote:
Glitz Yoshi wrote:
That's because perfection is impossible. Everyone has slightly different standards, so expect me to USE my power, but not ABUSE it by my standards. I'm still being pretty cautious and reviewing the rules before I strike. If you guys ever have a problem with how I moderate, just drop me a PM And I'll see what I can do, okay?

Unfortunately, most people would rather make a topic in the OT whining about how they got an unfair strike than pm the mod that gave them that strike :/
Paper Peach's Shop    
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:01 pm   Reply with quote

Paper Peach wrote:
ShadowArticuno wrote:
Enigma wrote:
Glitz Yoshi wrote:

Unfortunately, most people would rather make a topic in the OT whining about how they got an unfair strike than pm the mod that gave them that strike :/
Human intelligence is flawed.
PSI and more    
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:22 pm   Reply with quote

Glitz Yoshi wrote:
Paper Peach wrote:
ShadowArticuno wrote:
Enigma wrote:
Glitz Yoshi wrote:

And mods are only human, so you all shouldn't expect us to be perfect, especially if we just started.

I smell a flame war coming up on this subject...
A Bucket of Stuff    
Paper Peach

HP: 14 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:38 pm   Reply with quote

ShadowArticuno wrote:
Glitz Yoshi wrote:
Paper Peach wrote:
ShadowArticuno wrote:
Enigma wrote:
Glitz Yoshi wrote:

And mods are only human, so you all shouldn't expect us to be perfect, especially if we just started.

((I think he meant the OT junkies who make the topics))

I agree. You can't blame the mods for everything. There are very few, VERY FEW people on this site who are even close to mod material. Most of us care too much about our image to strike someone.
Paper Peach's Shop    
The book
Light Prognosticus
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:39 pm   Reply with quote

Paper Peach wrote:
ShadowArticuno wrote:
Glitz Yoshi wrote:
Paper Peach wrote:
ShadowArticuno wrote:
Enigma wrote:
Glitz Yoshi wrote:

((I think he meant the OT junkies who make the topics))

I agree. You can't blame the mods for everything. There are very few, VERY FEW people on this site who are even close to mod material. Most of us care too much about our image to strike someone.

True. Actually, if I was a mod, I'd probably feel that way. I am a mod on another forum and I don't like to warn people for fear of being disliked (But things there are pretty calm and no major stuff happens, but I'd act on something serious). My point is, there's a bit of imperfections on everyone, and most people either abuse their power or are afraid of even using it, the latter especially if they're recently turned into mods.
Light Prognosticus's Magic Shop    
The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

HP: 99 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:21 pm   Reply with quote

The new mods win.
Toad House    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Announcements