digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Well, I finally did it.
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Mario Kart Wii
How deliciously sexual
Emil
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:14 pm   Reply with quote

Professor Pennington wrote:
Green Paratroopa wrote:
I have one more cup. Lightning cup, and my rotten luck won't let me have it. You know what happened?

Last race: I'm about to get third, so I could still probably get one star, and I'm about to pass, and ONE MILLISECOND, SOMEONE PASSES ME, AND I GET A STUPID *crag* A.

I've tried mutliple times, and still can't possibly get it. I'm doomed to never get that star. EVER.

I hate blue shells. They just screw over the people who have a bit of rotten luck. Or in my case, *crag* RETARTED LUCK.

Maybe you should try Manual Drift... Or, try using a Kart/Bike with Inward Drift. When I raced you, those were the things that kind of held you back.

If you got good with, let's say the Mach Bike, I'm pretty sure you could easily get at least 2 stars on every cup. I mean, you have the skill I think, it's just your craptastic Bike that pulls you away from our "Elite" Club of Ownage.
But..but..but... I just got three stars on mirror'd lightning cup. Sad

Hey man... I wasn't insulting you or anything... Just a suggestion.

Lightning Cup is pretty easy though... *Cough*For the Bullet/Mach/Flame Runner Bike. Lots of turns...
Green Para-Koopa's Shop    
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:18 pm   Reply with quote

I use the wiil. I'm just not used to manual drift with it. It just doesn't work very smoothly, so I use fast karts with bad mini turbo, because I can't you know... mini turbo.
PSI and more    
Ohh, THAT makes sense!
Tyler
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:24 pm   Reply with quote

I use the wiil. I'm just not used to manual drift with it. It just doesn't work very smoothly, so I use fast karts with bad mini turbo, because I can't you know... mini turbo.
On the other hand, I know how to snake. >:)
Tyler's Sexy Shop    
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:28 pm   Reply with quote

Tyler wrote:
On the other hand, I know how to snake. >Smile
Koopa+Bit bike?
PSI and more    
Ohh, THAT makes sense!
Tyler
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:35 pm   Reply with quote

Tyler wrote:
On the other hand, I know how to snake. >:)
Koopa+Bit bike?
Actually, Rosalina on the Offroader. I don't like bikes...
Tyler's Sexy Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Mario Kart Wii