digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

I have finally beaten that evil pit!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:37 am   Reply with quote

No not that pit, just the evil pit. I don't plan to do the excruciatingly evil pit for a long time. Dashell isn't all he's cracked up to be, and he's got no personallity other than "Run away lulz" However, I need help. What should I do next in my quest for 100% completion? I narrowed it down to these choices. I'm at level 25 or something.

1. Enter the first few floors of flopside pit.
2. Get all the treasure maps
3. Do the first 25 sammer guys over and over again untill my level is high
4. Do the cheat in castle bleck to get a good amount of exp.
PSI and more    
lightening
Anti-Guy
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:03 pm   Reply with quote

Don't say I didn't warn you

Do the evil Dungeon!!!Just because your low dosent make it impossible!!!I did it when i was in the low twenties, 22 I think!!!This game is fairly simple if you learn how to dodge attacks!!!I know my extremely inspirational speech has inspired you to do it without any items, now go!!!

Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:07 pm   Reply with quote

Anti-Guy wrote:

Do the evil Dungeon!!!Just because your low dosent make it impossible!!!I did it when i was in the low twenties, 22 I think!!!This game is fairly simple if you learn how to dodge attacks!!!I know my extremely inspirational speech has inspired you to do it without any items, now go!!!
It's practically impossible to dodge attacks when the space is all so cramped.
PSI and more    
lightening
Anti-Guy
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:09 pm   Reply with quote

Your choice, your loss!!!I prefer difficult situations instead of power leveling but your LOSS!!!

Last edited by Anti-Guy on Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mandew
Manjew

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:30 pm   Reply with quote

For the Flopside Pit, use Peach + Boomer

Bomb everything you see and when you're stuck between 2 gangs of enemies either stay the *crag* under your umbrella or switch to Slim real quick and stay hidden until they go away.

Other character I recommend: Mario for it's ability to crouch and jump while crouched.

Bring as many recovery items as possible (preferably items that can recover up to your max HP + 10~) and if you find an item in the pit when your pockets are full, use that item (or another one) right away.

Watch out for Mutts and everything that can shoot out projectiles.

Now. Next thing you should do is spend all your cash on treasure maps (you want to get that out of the way).
Wario Land Shop!    
Hug you blob NAO!
Super Tenebrae

HP: 100 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:36 pm   Reply with quote

Train a bit then do Sammer Guys cause they are not that hard. Then the map quests. Then Flopside. Believe me Flopside is really hard if you are at low level.
Tales of shop    
Lvl. 97 Butt Whomper
Super SlimeKnight
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:19 pm   Reply with quote

Get a bunch of emergency rations. Make them with a shroom shake and a fire burst. They restore a whopping 50 hp in the pits.
SlimeKnight's Castle    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:04 pm   Reply with quote

SlimeKnight wrote:
Get a bunch of emergency rations. Make them with a shroom shake and a fire burst. They restore a whopping 50 hp in the pits.

Beep Blip Bip. (I never knew that.)[The 50 hp Part Smile ]
Die4Less Corp.    
The book
Light Prognosticus
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:36 am   Reply with quote

Luma wrote:
Train a bit then do Sammer Guys cause they are not that hard. Then the map quests. Then Flopside. Believe me Flopside is really hard if you are at low level.

Nyeah heh heh heh! Is level 39 high enough? And by the way, about the Sammer Guys, they're pretty easy, I beat them at level 18 (but had to restart a lot on the last 25), just bring some items and you won't have much trouble. For the first ones, use Bowser and fire breath right away. On the latter ones it doesn't work as well, but it was pretty efective against End Boss (just beware when he jumps). As you can see, Lord Bowser is awesome. He even beat that Wracktail at level 15.
Light Prognosticus's Magic Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario