digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Your Favorite/Hardest Boss in the Paper mario series
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario

Which game has your hardest boss?
Paper Mario(Me!!!)
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
Paper Mario 2(Not me!!!)
66%
 66%  [ 12 ]
Super Paper Mario(Not me!!!)
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 18

lightening
Anti-Guy
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:21 pm   Reply with quote

Don't say I didn't warn you!

What is your favorite boss in the Paper Mario series, and what is the hardest one?(No, Super Mario RPG dosent count)(You all better choose me!!!)

Too many bosses to make a specific poll, so I made it general(guy)Don't say I didn't warn you!Don't say I didn't warn you!Don't say I didn't warn you!

Last edited by Anti-Guy on Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:23 pm   Reply with quote

Huff N. Puff.

Lolnotyou
PSI and more    
lightening
Anti-Guy
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:27 pm   Reply with quote

Don't say I didn't warn you

I found Huff N. Puff easy, even if you dont instant kill him.(Get Jump charge, charge like 6/5 times and then do jump which is forever until you mess up, or max on bosses) I just have 8 dmg by that time so i do around 12 dmg a turn!!![color=indigo][size=18]Don't say I didn't warn you

LOL I just lost the game!
Tiptron MKII

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:33 pm   Reply with quote

The Shadow Queen! F- I don't know how long it took to level grind my way up to making the battle semi-easy.

Lvl. 97 Butt Whomper
Super SlimeKnight
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:36 pm   Reply with quote

PM2. Cortez kicked my ass over and over before I learned to use Flurrie on his weapons.
SlimeKnight's Castle    
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:38 pm   Reply with quote

WAIT, IT'S A GOOD THING I DIDN'T VOTE.

Bonetail > all. You have to get your ass handed to you by 99 other floors, until you finally get to bonetail.

(Personally, what I did was always always ALWAYS Use star power to kill the amazee dayzees so I could level up, and replenish all my health on the way there.)
PSI and more    
Crappiest Animator ever.
Chaos-Stev-0

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:40 pm   Reply with quote

Bonetail, 99 floors of enemies in RPG style, And then Someone with like 200 HP. It was suicide.
Shop of Stev-0    
Nintendo Zealot
Warlord_Mike

HP: 99 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:41 pm   Reply with quote

PM2. I've only gotten to level 80 of the Pit of 100 Trials, and SQ? Good Lord, man, I've never fought someone so tough before. First time I fought her, I actually had to start my game over because I wasn't at a high enough level.

Also, Magnus Von Grapple 2.0 is a bit hairy if you don't go in forewarned and forearmed.

lightening
Anti-Guy
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:51 pm   Reply with quote

SlimeKnight wrote:
PM2. Cortez kicked my ass over and over before I learned to use Flurrie on his weapons.

Cortez? dont waste your time on the weapons, you just focus on him, he has 20 hp in each form, and you get a free hit when he changes form, it took me like 5 turns to beat him,maybe 6.

3 anti-guys........w00t

And bonetail dosent have enough damage to finish you, or me off. Where as the 3 Anti-Guy's Battle is EXTREMELY unstable, and unless you do BOW every other turn, or some other tanking, protection strategy you will be in very deep water with the 30-36 damage a turn

Watchitt
Gabby Jay
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:18 pm   Reply with quote

I don't really know my hardest, probably Bonetail.

Favorite is also hard, but I have good memories of Tubba Blubba and General Guy.

lightening
Anti-Guy
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:22 pm   Reply with quote

Watchitt wrote:
I don't really know my hardest, probably Bonetail.

Favorite is also hard, but I have good memories of Tubba Blubba and General Guy.

Agreed, Tubba Blubba and General were exceedingly fun to fight.... not like I fought him.... I being Anti-Guy!!!

Master of Puppets...
The Chaos Heart

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 22

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:55 pm   Reply with quote

Well, although I never died in any boss fight, there was one that was particularly challenging for some odd reason.

It was my first time playing through The Thousand Year Door. Now, when I play a game, I usually go through it once fairly quickly, so I can get used to it, and see if I like it. THEN I go back and try to master it.

As such, I had only fought a small number of enemies, and bosses, of course.

The Smorg.

I think it's just giong to be like any other battle. But, for soeme reason, I stun at it. To make a long story short, by the time I had 6 HP, and it had 20 somthin HP, I had no partners, no items, to star power, and it was it's turn to attack. I'm screwed, right?

Wrong.

As the moment of my doom approched, the battle stopped. I thought, "Why! Why now?! Just hurry up and kill me!!!".

But then, my favorite character in ALL of the Mario games displayed to me why it is still my favorite character.

Some random, every day, ordinary Boo from the audience came up on stage, and made me invisible.

Naturally, this turned the tables of poor old Smorg.

So, to this day, I must confess, The Smorg is the only boss that has come close to killing me.

...On my second run through, I only lost 5 HP in the battle.
Dimension C    
lightening
Anti-Guy
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:07 pm   Reply with quote

Interesting!!!It seems I have some tweaking to do to my Anti-Squad!!!

Master of Puppets...
The Chaos Heart

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 22

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:12 pm   Reply with quote

Anti-Guy wrote:

Interesting!!!It seems I have some tweaking to do to my Anti-Squad!!!

I'm sorry, but Anti Guy was easy. I beat him in one turn. I'm a power bounce master now since The Smorg incident. I beat Bowser in three turns. (Yes, I played PM2 first. Shoot me.)
Dimension C    
lightening
Anti-Guy
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:24 pm   Reply with quote

!!!Not the SINGLE anti-guy, but the 3 anti-guy's when you miss 3 answers on the second Bowser Door!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario