digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Star Rankings
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Mario Kart Wii
Jr. Troopa
Admiral Bobbery

HP: 15 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:13 pm   Reply with quote

I won each course by seven seconds (I was first on all of them), never fell off and I always remained first through out the course and I obtained a one star rank. The other time, I won each course by 2 seonds and I obtained a three star rank. As silly as it sounds, I feel that there is a maximum amount of seconds that you can be ahead of a person, and then your ranking goes down. It's been happening to me a lot lately.
Troopa's Treats    
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:09 pm   Reply with quote

If it were like that, Green para would have no stars at all. >.>
PSI and more    
Not Banned... YET!
Charold
Jailed
Jailed

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:04 pm   Reply with quote

Tiptron MKII wrote:
So if I pwned those CPUs in the first race by like 10 seconds and pulled a win out of my assbutt for the rest of the races then I get a 2 star rank?

lol. assbutt.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Mario Kart Wii