digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

DigiButter Arcade Cup - Sign-up Topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Contests & Tournaments
God of Retro (apparently)
MattTheSpratt

HP: 34 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:24 pm   Reply with quote

Anyone who wants to participate in this contest can post below and when I have 10 players (including myself), this topic will be locked and the first round will begin.
There will be 15 different games in this competition. As soon as everyone posts a picture of their game over screen including their final score, we'll move on to the next game.
Standard Rules are:

1. Each player has only ONE attempt at getting a good score.
  2. I must see a photo of your score on a TV/Handheld for it to count.

I am relying on faith that you will follow the rules for each specific game and the whole contest, as I have no way of knowing if you change game parameters to your advantage.
To enter, reply to this topic with a number so I can place your name in the respective slot.
These games will be on console anthologies such as Namco Museum, Konami Arcade Classics, and Midway Arcade Treasures. Only sign up if you have any arcade anthologies and mention them in your entry post.
So to all who enter I wish you a good luck!
-<CONTESTANTS>-

1. Mr. Game & Watch
  2. _______
  3. _______
  4. MattTheSpratt
  5. _______
  6. _______
  7. _______
  8. _______
  9. _______
  10. _______

[EDIT] I will state the first game when I get an idea of what anthologies the contestants have.
[EDIT 2]The first game's Pacman. Disregard the above edit.
[EDIT 3]Also, the game's sometimes in flash fom in the interwebs, so if you don't have access to an anthology, just play that.

Last edited by MattTheSpratt on Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:32 am; edited 2 times in total
TheSprattStore    
Elzilcho
ohclizlE
Burning Vampire

HP: 94 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:56 pm   Reply with quote

Although I'm afraid I cannot participate in the competition due to Lack-of-Games Syndrome, have a free bump.
Z.I.L.C.H.    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:36 pm   Reply with quote

Beep Blip Boop Blip, Beep Blip Beep Beep Blip? (I only have Midway Arcade Treasures 3, will that be a problem?) Beep Blip, Beep Boop. (If not a problem, then count me in.) 1
Die4Less Corp.    
God of Retro (apparently)
MattTheSpratt

HP: 34 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:31 am   Reply with quote

Mr. Game & Watch wrote:
Beep Blip Boop Blip, Beep Blip Beep Beep Blip? (I only have Midway Arcade Treasures 3, will that be a problem?) Beep Blip, Beep Boop. (If not a problem, then count me in.) 1

No prob, there are plenty of flash and java recreations on the web, I'll post links for people without Arcade Compos.
TheSprattStore    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Contests & Tournaments