digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Just beat the entire game
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Mario Galaxy
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:12 am   Reply with quote

... ANTI-CLIMATIC MUCH. I expected a super awesome scene where Mario/Luigi marries Peach and they have 8 children, and become drunkards, but it's okay, because they have all 242 stars... or something. The grand finale Galaxy was dumb too. >: All the times I died against Cosmic Luigi in Honey Hive wasn't worth the little picture they give me. :C
The Carmadox Party    
The Axolotl Sympathist
Geno
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:13 am   Reply with quote

Yeah, they should have added a SUPERBOSS for the end-end of the game.
Geno's Tree    
Nintendo Zealot
Warlord_Mike

HP: 99 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:24 am   Reply with quote

Geno wrote:
Yeah, they should have added a SUPERBOSS for the end-end of the game.
This was what I was expecting, as well. I have to say this is probably the ONLY let-down of this game that I'm really upset about.

Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:56 am   Reply with quote

Beep Boop Blip Blip Bip Beep. (The ending could of been better but it was still good.)
Die4Less Corp.    
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:09 pm   Reply with quote

Mr. Game & Watch wrote:
Beep Boop Blip Blip Bip Beep. (The ending could of been better but it was still good.)
...No, no it wasn't.

Anyways....

[lb]YOSHI WISHES THAT BOWSER WOULD BE ENGULFED IN FIRE, AND UBER POWERFUL, SO MARIO WOULD HAVE TO GO TO THE DINO PIRANHA PLANET ON GOOD EGG GALAXY, THEN HE ACCIDENTALLY HITS A YOSHI THAT HATCHES, AND THEN HE RIDES ON ME TO BEAT BOWSER!!!!!11112@@@@@@
PSI and more    
Ohh, THAT makes sense!
Tyler
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:37 pm   Reply with quote

Yoshi wrote:
Mr. Game & Watch wrote:
...No, no it wasn't.

Anyways....

[lb]YOSHI WISHES THAT BOWSER WOULD BE ENGULFED IN FIRE, AND UBER POWERFUL, SO MARIO WOULD HAVE TO GO TO THE DINO PIRANHA PLANET ON GOOD EGG GALAXY, THEN HE ACCIDENTALLY HITS A YOSHI THAT HATCHES, AND THEN HE RIDES ON ME TO BEAT BOWSER!!!!!11112@@@@@@
I totally expected you to say something like that... "THIS GAME IS DUMB CUZ IT HAZ NO YOSHEE LOLOLOL"
Tyler's Sexy Shop    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:47 pm   Reply with quote

Yoshi wrote:
Mr. Game & Watch wrote:
...No, no it wasn't.

Anyways....

Beep Blip Boop Boop Blip. (That would make the ending a teeny-tiny bit better.) Beep Blip Beep Boop. (It would also make absoulute sense in the story.) 8)
Die4Less Corp.    
Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:49 pm   Reply with quote

Tyler wrote:
Yoshi wrote:
Mr. Game & Watch wrote:
...No, no it wasn't.

Anyways....

I totally expected you to say something like that... "THIS GAME IS DUMB CUZ IT HAZ NO YOSHEE LOLOLOL"
IS IT A CRIME TO LIKE YOSHI MORE THAN A FAT PLUMBER?
PSI and more    
Soviet-Mudkipz Leader
Super Amigo

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:38 pm   Reply with quote

The ending was fine geeez. If you didnt like it, hard luck its to late to change things or even complain now.
Werehogs Moonlight shop    
Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:16 pm   Reply with quote

Rabbid wrote:
The ending was fine geeez. If you didnt like it, hard luck its to late to change things or even complain now.
Lol, that's not complaining, I'm allowed to say what they SHOULD have done. Don't state the obvious.
PSI and more    
Soviet-Mudkipz Leader
Super Amigo

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:32 pm   Reply with quote

Yoshi wrote:
Rabbid wrote:
Lol, that's not complaining, I'm allowed to say what they SHOULD have done. Don't state the obvious.

Well you complaing of what they should of done is a waste of time .I dont think nintendo is going to listen to one of the 8 millions (or so) Fans in this world.
Werehogs Moonlight shop    
Frozenwinters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:08 pm   Reply with quote

Rabbid wrote:
Yoshi wrote:
Rabbid wrote:

Well you complaing of what they should of done is a waste of time .I dont think nintendo is going to listen to one of the 8 millions (or so) Fans in this world.
I don't want nintendo to listen, I just want to state my opinion.
The Carmadox Party    
The book
Light Prognosticus
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:29 am   Reply with quote

Nyeah heh heh heh! They should have ME on the game. I'm tired of being papery (even though I wouldn't mind being PLAYABLE on Super Paper Mario).

Er... Anyways, I, LP, liked the ending and I thought it was pretty good, worthy of having me lose about 1000 lives (500 and something with Mario and 400 and something as Luigi).

Sucker...

Light Prognosticus's Magic Shop    
Frozenwinters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:38 pm   Reply with quote

You guys do know I'm not talking about the ending where you beat bowser and you get sucked into a void and start a new universe where everything is happy. C: I'm talking about getting all, ALL the stars. Because when you get them all, nothing happens and you're all, wtf did I just do all that work for? >:C
The Carmadox Party    
Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:59 pm   Reply with quote

Frozenwinters wrote:
You guys do know I'm not talking about the ending where you beat bowser and you get sucked into a void and start a new universe where everything is happy. C: I'm talking about getting all, ALL the stars. Because when you get them all, nothing happens and you're all, wtf did I just do all that work for? >:C
BUT IT NEEDS MOAR UNEXPECTED YOSHI
PSI and more    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Mario Galaxy