digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Replace the Grave avatar...
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback

Like my idea?
Yeah!
60%
 60%  [ 14 ]
...no.
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
I LIKE PIE!
30%
 30%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 23

Carrie
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:51 am   Reply with quote

...with a Boo! This site is Mario related and Boos are ghosts from the dead, so why not?

That rich guy
Pure-???
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:58 am   Reply with quote

change it? yes.
boo? no
grave? no
every having the same one? no
pure-???'s shop of spells.    
Carrie
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:59 am   Reply with quote

Boo? Yes.

LordCrump10/HIR
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:04 am   Reply with quote

I have a Dark Boo which clearly pwns all other Boos! I also have the Creepy Steeple Boo AND Bow! Bow is the best Boo to walk the face of the planet!

That rich guy
Pure-???
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:34 am   Reply with quote

as I said, I don't want there to be one universal death avatar. it sucks the fun out of it. especially if it were a boo. what if your a koopa? then how the heck would you become a boo?
Shiaoran
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:25 am   Reply with quote

It should be a hiding Boo, ashamed for having died. XD

Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:40 am   Reply with quote

One does not "become" Boo. And we already have multiple users who use Boo as an avatar. If avatars were standardized, I could come up with a dead version of you.

Would you all be interested in standardized avatars? Like where you chose from a template, or a selection of pre-defined avatars. Then I could sell clothes and items to add to your avatar, like some other forums do.
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
There's only one
Chin Fish
Vampire

HP: 71 MP: 6 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 10:49 am   Reply with quote

That would be interesting. I'd still rather have people able to change their own avatar. They can have two avatars, one to use when they are living and one to use when they are dead. And, if they wanted, use the same avatar for both. So, everybody could choose their own dead avatar. Magikoopa #42 can use a Dry Bones, because he could set his dead avatar to it. Undead avatars like me, that were already Boos and Dry Bones, could remain the same, by simply entering the same Avatar for it. So, everybody could have different dead avatars, without Francis having to make them. The members make their own (or find it on Google) dead avatar! They just enter a dead avatar just as they entered a normal avatar! Sound like it would work?
Boo's Mansion    
That rich guy
Pure-???
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:01 am   Reply with quote

Francis wrote:
One does not "become" Boo. And we already have multiple users who use Boo as an avatar. If avatars were standardized, I could come up with a dead version of you.

Would you all be interested in standardized avatars? Like where you chose from a template, or a selection of pre-defined avatars. Then I could sell clothes and items to add to your avatar, like some other forums do.

that's what I've been asking for! thank you!
LordCrump10/HIR
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:08 pm   Reply with quote

You could also allow people to upload avatars from their "My Pictures", so I don't have to go on a wild goose chase to find the original site.

Or maybe I should use photobucket?

There's only one
Chin Fish
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:09 pm   Reply with quote

I still think that people should be able to choose their own personal dead avatar. It would fix the problems with having to have a avatar you don't like when you join the dead usergroup.
Boo's Mansion    
LordCrump10/HIR
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:13 pm   Reply with quote

This is testing my Photobucket account:

Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:14 pm   Reply with quote

Logan wrote:
I still think that people should be able to choose their own personal dead avatar. It would fix the problems with having to have a avatar you don't like when you join the dead usergroup.

Well then it gives a reason to live then, right? If nothing happens, then whats the point?
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
That rich guy
Pure-???
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:14 pm   Reply with quote

Logan wrote:

yes, but while still having an avatar that symbolizes death. I wonder how we could make mine look dead...
There's only one
Chin Fish
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:37 pm   Reply with quote

Make something bad happen for death. Now, we just have the avatar. Count how many times you have died, if you die, it's recorded for all to see. Or, if you die you lose an item or two. Or points? You lose points for death! Make something bad happen for death! Keep avatars. Give them the choice to switch to a different (custom) death avatar, or keep their current avatar when they die in the profile.
Boo's Mansion    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback