digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Replace the Grave avatar...
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback

Like my idea?
Yeah!
60%
 60%  [ 14 ]
...no.
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
I LIKE PIE!
30%
 30%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 23

Current form: Normal
Marker Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 38 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:53 pm   Reply with quote

Francis wrote:
Logan wrote:
I still think that people should be able to choose their own personal dead avatar. It would fix the problems with having to have a avatar you don't like when you join the dead usergroup.

Well then it gives a reason to live then, right? If nothing happens, then whats the point?

Why not just put more limits on items that the dead can use (dead men don't use poison shrooms). Make it so that they gain coins more slowly. They could lose access to the Off-Topic forum (the Underwhere forum is basically an off-topic forum for the dead isn't it?). Make them lose points for being dead.
Shop #42    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback