digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

No more plots.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
lolz
Shrowser

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:14 pm   Reply with quote

The Chaos Heart wrote:
Also, if you ban me. I may just find a way back in...[/i][/color]
You know that, too is a hacking threat, so I could report you for that.
Shrowser's Shop    
Master of Puppets...
The Chaos Heart

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 22

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:19 pm   Reply with quote

That's not a hacking threat. I didn't say I would. I said I might find a way. Finding a way and doing something are not the same. Report me, but that doesn't make it a crime. If I got punished for that, then I need to speak wih the moderators.

Shrowser, your just upset that you pissed your pants or something because you thought I was being serious. Just calm down and forget it. No one got hurt, with the exception of Medi, but that's been fixed. It was a joke. It wasn't even a modplot, so you can't blame them. All you an do is blame me for something that wouldn't even hold up in court.

Just quit complaining, and move on like the rest of the forum.
Dimension C    
I TROL U
Mantis15

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:27 pm   Reply with quote

I agree with you Shrowser. There shouldn't be anymore plots on this website. All it causes is drama and st00f.

Unless Francis makes it so everyone can participate then I'll be happy.
Relations 'R' Us    
That rich guy
Pure-???
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:51 pm   Reply with quote

The Chaos Heart wrote:
That's not a hacking threat. I didn't say I would. I said I might find a way. Finding a way and doing something are not the same. Report me, but that doesn't make it a crime. If I got punished for that, then I need to speak wih the moderators.

Shrowser, your just upset that you pissed your pants or something because you thought I was being serious. Just calm down and forget it. No one got hurt, with the exception of Medi, but that's been fixed. It was a joke. It wasn't even a modplot, so you can't blame them. All you an do is blame me for something that wouldn't even hold up in court.

How exactly was medi hurt?

And technically I shot Crazy Cody with an ice arrow.
pure-???'s shop of spells.    
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:25 pm   Reply with quote

Personally I love the plots. Yeah, were not always involved in ways that we should, but it's fun to see the stories play through.

And you guys know it's pretty hard to create a plot, right? And considering this is a mario based site, it's hard to create decent ideas without totally ripping off pre-existing ones.

So I suggest more plots! Except maybe you should hear people out that are good at making stories. I'm sure CD, Mister I, MsDevin, Tayl and Guest would be glad to offer scemes and ideas. :D

And I agree with The King of Sloopy himself; things would run a lot more smoothly if people would stop bitching and learn to have some fun, instead of running around, screaming "MODPLOTMODPLOTMODPLOT OMGITHINKI'MSOSMRTCUZIKNOWIT'SA MODPLOT ZOMG MODPLOT!!!!!", "STFU GO BAK TO RPPYTTTUIBTVRUBFN LOLZ" or "This is stupid, I'm having no fun, I haven't even tried to get involved, this is sooooo dumb, I'm leaving until this is over because that's what smart people do." It's really annoying and just ruining it for the people trying to play along and have fun.
The Carmadox Party    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:29 pm   Reply with quote

Oh yeah, the people thinking they're clever saying 'Modplot' is always something I've found very annoying. It's made me hate the word now. Anyway, yeah, if site events are done right they can pretty neat.
Dimension D    
Master of Puppets...
The Chaos Heart

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 22

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:39 pm   Reply with quote

Pure-??? wrote:
The Chaos Heart wrote:

How exactly was medi hurt?

And technically I shot Crazy Cody with an ice arrow.

She got striked, jailed, killed, revived, and plus, the system goofed up and gave me her coins without me realizing. But that's all been resolved now.

I'll admit it, my plot did not work out as planned. Francis left at the last second, so I was on my own. I had to think of something that was possible for me to d without actually hacking the site. Sorry if I didn't do anything impressive. It did not go the way I planned.

I don't think plots ruin the site. Rather, the people who call them stupid, or leave because, again, "that's what smart people do" ruin the fun of the plot, and therefor, ruin the site. Guys, there meant to have fun. (r in the case of what I like, scare the shit out of you.)

And also, again, I'd like to point out this WAS NOT a modplot. I came up with the idea one night, and thought it would be fun to act out. You can be mad at me, but that doesn't mean you should be pissed at EVERY PLOT EVER MADE. I KNOW that there were some plots the whole forum enjoyed. I KNOW this.

Again, just forget about it. Get over yourselves, and go back to your boring, everyday digibutter lives if you don't want to see some excitement and drama.

I'd also like to point out, isn't the interwebz, or, more specifically, FORUMS supposed to relieve you of normal life, so you can have fun and excitement? With a helping of drama?
Dimension C    
Nastasia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:04 am   Reply with quote

I agree that we need more events and parties and other things like that that involve participation and maybe even team work. But everytime the mods are nice enough to put some big party or event together for you, you complain about it and refuse to participate. To be honest, if I were a mod planning a plot for a party, only to get "OMG MODPLOT I DON'T LIKE THIS PARTY ANYMORE", would REALLY piss me off. And I'm sure you'd be pretty pissed off too if you were in that situation. Please...respect the mods. Planning events and parties isn't part of a mod's job, but that's one of the things that makes digibutter unique. The mods are willing to make this forum more fun, while still doing their job.
Another thing I've noticed is that people get angry whenever someone wants to act in character outside of RPOT. I don't think people enjoy being told to go back to RPOT just because they're acting in character. I'm getting tired of "The gods of OT" kicking everyone out that isn't awesome or "sloopy" enough or something like that. Maybe if you started respecting your fellow members, there wouldn't be so much drama. If you really have a problem with a certain member, send a PM to a moderator about it. The mods are always there to help you. They don't bite.
And if you don't want to be nice and respect others, please leave digibutter. We don't need more flamers and trolls. And if you don't leave, then expect to get strikes.
Nastasia's Shop    
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:45 am   Reply with quote

I just don't like it when mods are pretty much the only ones able to make larger plots, like the whole moon thing. Which was good, but still. Also, CD you're still a jerk for screwing with the moon by spamming searchlights. Anyway, I just want more average joes to be able to make large plots. I mean, devin plots, cody plots, medi plots and tayl plots kinda get repetitive after having nothing but them for god know's how long and hoping someone comes up with something new. Like poison's pirate thing or vaati's latest plot. I'm behind those because those will go back to things that haven't been touched on for a while. So you see, I'm not mad at modplots, I'm just miffed about them being the only big-time plots.

Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:49 am   Reply with quote

Captain Blue wrote:
I just don't like it when mods are pretty much the only ones able to make larger plots, like the whole moon thing. Which was good, but still. Also, CD you're still a jerk for screwing with the moon by spamming searchlights. Anyway, I just want more average joes to be able to make large plots. I mean, devin plots, cody plots, medi plots and tayl plots kinda get repetitive after having nothing but them for god know's how long and hoping someone comes up with something new. Like poison's pirate thing or vaati's latest plot. I'm behind those because those will go back to things that haven't been touched on for a while. So you see, I'm not mad at modplots, I'm just miffed about them being the only big-time plots.

The Searchlight thing was just for fun, didn't know anyone was that upset about it, unless of course you're just playing (hope so). =P And I'm all for participation for everyone.
Dimension D    
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:53 am   Reply with quote

Chaos Dimentio wrote:
The Searchlight thing was just for fun, didn't know anyone was that upset about it, unless of course you're just playing (hope so). =P And I'm all for participation for everyone.

Yeah, I'm just pulling your leg. I seem to remember a bunch of people yelling at you for screwing up the countdown timer and making us not able to figure out when the damned thing was gonna fall. And yeah, the more average joes getting their spotlight, the better. It's always worth a shot, I say...unless it's Cloud Strife.

Sonic the Hedgehog wrote:
First, you say "No!" Then, you get outta there! Most importantly, you gotta tell someone you trust. A mod! A veteran member! A Franis!

King of Koopas
Lord Bowser

HP: 97 MP: 10 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:17 am   Reply with quote

...Is it just me, or are the suggestions for Digibutter getting dumber and DUMBER by the minute?
Bowser'z!    
ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:44 am   Reply with quote

Lord Bowser wrote:
...Is it just me, or are the suggestions for Digibutter getting dumber and DUMBER by the minute?
Koopa speaks the truth.
Anime and Image Shop    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:56 am   Reply with quote

Captain Blue wrote:

Oh don't worry I made it an OoC plot to improve the chance of it becoming successful.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Medikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:12 am   Reply with quote

Captain Blue wrote:

If someone wants to make up a plot, they can do it. I'm not holding them back. I never would want to.

Also, I can't get ANY of my real plots off the ground. Only ones I can are ones where Kooparia or any other character I commonly use (Baby Bowser, Kammy, ect.) gets placed in a dire situation.

Also there's the fact that if I don't enjoy a plot, I have a tendency to leave it alone. Sadly, this applies to some of my own plots, in which the plot I wanted to portray gets completely ruined / hijacked by something stupid.

If you want to start an epic plot, DON'T STAND AROUND COMPLAINING ABOUT IT! GO DO IT! Geez... -_-;

I hate it when people are all talk and no action. If you want something, try to get it. If you want to do something, go do it! If you stand around complaining, nothing will ever get done and people that arn't busy complaining will come to hate/ignore the complainers.
Dark Land Supply Store    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback