digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

And so an introduction is needed...
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs
that confounded bridge
Abstract
Vampire

HP: 82 MP: 10 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:13 am   Reply with quote

WHY HELLO THERE.

Soap smells nice.

Anyway, welcome to Digibutter.
some shop lol    
God of Retro (apparently)
MattTheSpratt

HP: 34 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:15 am   Reply with quote

Hey, welcome to the forum! I'm MattTheSpratt, digibutters' resident Scottish person (omg X_x). Just turf your sanity anywhere, it won't be useful here and nobody minds where you put it. Mine's over by the coffee machine, for instance (I think it's starting to go off, lol).
TheSprattStore    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:42 am   Reply with quote

Soap wrote:
My interests consist of mainly video games, and reading. I can't say I'm really interested by "Anime, or "Manga," seeing the only Anime I've ever watched has been "InuYasha."
Well if you like InuYasha you don't need to worry about me causing problems for you.(Though I never really cause much trouble except when people can't take a joke I make.)

I am the dark and lonely mage of the forum.

Most of the time I'm in the RP(Role-Play) area where I am ignored most of the time.

Also when I feel like it I may ether cause some insanity or just go insane.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs