digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

this is why

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> New Users Come Here!
Eat my foot
Eat-my-foot

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:53 pm   Reply with quote

this is not an alternate account from Ludwig or whatever

I am his cousin, David dont mess with me or bad things will happen to people you dont even know Twisted Evil i like smileys i dont care if you dont

GRAMMAR ISNT THE WORLD TO ME LIKE MOST OF YOU THAT IVE BEEN TOLD ABOUT NO ONES GONNA DIE FOR A MISSPELLING OR AN UNCAPITALIZED LETTER!!

me likeses some stuffzzeszesz likeeee da stufft chasing the words i just typed

I like these things...
-fud (food)... well only sometimes
-Brawl (super smash bros. Ill kill anyone at that game, challenge me and DIIIEEEEEEE!!)
-hanging with friends
-watching movies
-rock music such as avenged sevenfold, serj tankian, green day, breaking benjamin and some others

PEPSIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
Cherry
Vampire

HP: 65 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:14 am   Reply with quote

Hey, Ludwig. Feeling a bit pissy, are we?

And even if you aren't Ludwig, you've already given us several reasons not to grant you access. Your sig, for one.

Quote:
Go fall in a hole and rot like a burning dead walrus intestinal tract that smells of new born exploding llama yam with yellow aids shaped like a hexagonal octagon (ARE YOU HAPPY NOW YOU FREAKING LOSERS?! CUZ I CAPITALIZED THE BEGINNING OF MY PARAGRAPH THINGY!!) Hi

We try to be a positive site, and this isn't the kind of conduct we allow here.
Console Merchandise    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> New Users Come Here!