digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Maybe we should have a rule about name calling
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:38 am   Reply with quote

I don't know what to say about this.
Hell    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:52 am   Reply with quote

Taken directly from the Digibutter Site Rules:

Please do not use racial, ethnic, sexual, or religious slurs. Please do not create a Member ID with any profanity, sexually explicit language, sexual innuendo, or racial, ethnic, or religious slurs.
Impersonating, threatening, or verbally abusing Admins or Members is prohibited.

Thus, this all depends on what can and cannot appropriately be deemed as 'verbal abuse'. If you're this uncomfortable about it, Sasuke, I recommend you try not to be... since being called emo, in my opinion, is quite minor, and most likely not a real offense.

It'll have to be up to the other members as to whether or not you're spared this 'name-calling', whether it's deserved or not... and knowing many of the people here, I can't see them stopping. Razz Just try to see humor, and not offense, in the situation, and maybe you'll feel better, and, possibly - dare I say it - a little less emo?

KABLAM!
Dimension D    
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:13 am   Reply with quote

Kiyoshi wrote:
Flavio wrote:
Kiyoshi wrote:
Geez, you people are so mean. If new members see you insulting Sasuke(the user), they might just leave right away.

Good, most of the new users are trolls, with no ROMANCE! THRILL! EMOTION! or MONEY!
Flavio, most of them are, but then they evolve into nice members with RTEM.

But...

THEY LACK EXPERIENCE POINTS!

I dunno, just stop calling people emo, people.
A Bucket of Stuff    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback