digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

What was on the You-Know-What?
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario
Tiptron
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:08 pm   Reply with quote

During Mario's mission to get the Pixl named Piccolo, he retrieved something called the "You-Know-What" from Bestovius, to give to Old Man Watchitt. It turned out the You-Know-What was a disc. It makes me wonder, what was on that disc that both Bestovius and Watchitt had to call it the "You-Know-What".

Carrie
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:16 pm   Reply with quote

Dunno. I tried to see it, but Bowser kept shaking it.

Marino Mario
Vampire

HP: 84 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:28 pm   Reply with quote

I'm fairly positive it was something that wouldn't have received mention or elaboration on in a E-rated, family-friendly video game.

I mean, after all, in Super Mario RPG a scene in Princess Toadstool's bedroom says you find her ??? in the English version whereas in the Japanese version it said you found her "XXX"...

So, I'm fairly positive the You-Know-What contained...well...you know what. ~_^

Tiptron
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:31 pm   Reply with quote

Geez, well I'm not sure Old Man Watchitt would have much luck with achieving what he was trying to achieve watching the "You-Know-What". I mean he is kind of old.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:44 pm   Reply with quote

... Shocked thats really nasty. I mean come on.

Tiptron
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:46 pm   Reply with quote

Tell Marino that, before he mentioned that I was thinking it was Top secret data about dimensions or something. *beep*

Last edited by Tiptron on Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:24 am; edited 2 times in total

Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:53 pm   Reply with quote

[image]

Something that never should have happened... we dare not speak of it.

[image]
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
Pixl
Cudge

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:55 pm   Reply with quote

I never got a clear look at what it was, but I'm pretty sure that it wasn't somethin' that any little kids need to look at.

Meaning of course that it was what Francis posted....I'm not sure if I can resist the will to SMASH crappy games!!

Merlon
Vampire

HP: 90 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:51 pm   Reply with quote

Tiptron wrote:
During Mario's mission to get the Pixl named Piccolo, he retrieved something called the "You-Know-What" from Bestovius, to give to Old Man Watchitt. It turned out the You-Know-What was a disc. It makes me wonder, what was on that disc that both Bestovius and Watchitt had to call it the "You-Know-What".
Old Bestovius has always been known for hiding his pr0n in his inferior mustache.

Fleep
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:54 pm   Reply with quote

Heh...Bestovius and Watchitt are quite naughty, amore!♪

Goomba
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 1 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:45 pm   Reply with quote

That they are Charles....

Gah! I'm out of muh mind medicine! Me forget lots now....I bet Watchitt has been Watching It ohohohoho! Wait...what were we talking about Jacob?
Goomba's Goombalicious Goods    
Marino Mario
Vampire

HP: 84 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:59 pm   Reply with quote

Well, it very well could have been top secret information. Magical data, dimensional data...

Heck, for all we know it COULD have been a crappy game. Or even a copy of the Legend of Zelda or Super Mario Bros. Super Show DVD. Or a copy of the Grodus Chronicles, or Starship X-Naut. You never know with old folks.

The only people that know for sure was on the You-Know-What would be Bestovius and Watchitt...and something tells me they wouldn't exactly be very willing to tell us. If they were, they'd probably be awful vague about it anydamnway.

(...I still think it's pr0n, though.)

Evan
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:07 pm   Reply with quote

Cudge wrote:
I never got a clear look at what it was, but I'm pretty sure that it wasn't somethin' that any little kids need to look at.

Meaning of course that it was what Francis posted....I'm not sure if I can resist the will to SMASH crappy games!!

Well, wasn't it you that got rid of all the copies of E.T.? I remember reading that in a history book.

So I think your next job ought to be everything made for the Phillips CD-I.

Pixl
Cudge

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:18 am   Reply with quote

Evan wrote:
Cudge wrote:

Well, wasn't it you that got rid of all the copies of E.T.? I remember reading that in a history book.

So I think your next job ought to be everything made for the Phillips CD-I.

Unfortunatly thanks to the internet I can never get rid of what that machine did... http://youtube.com/watch?v=F8Ljdx7o-pU&mode=related&search=

Goomba
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 1 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:50 pm   Reply with quote

Oh god! My head hurts from watching that!
Goomba's Goombalicious Goods    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario