digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Official Alt Opinion Topic
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> 4Kids RP
Jr. Troopa
Admiral Bobbery

HP: 15 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:14 pm   Reply with quote

If you need suggestions for new alts then you can come in this thread, and ask only in this thread. All other threads will be deleted if not posted in here.
Troopa's Treats    
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:16 pm   Reply with quote

awful idea. Eventually noone will come here to answer. They'll just come here to ask, but go ahead I guess.
PSI and more    
wat u say
Ph1r3 Mario

HP: 90 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:18 pm   Reply with quote

Yoshi wrote:
awful idea. Eventually noone will come here to answer. They'll just come here to ask, but go ahead I guess.
This is basically Informer's thread. -_-
Ph1r3 Market    
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:19 pm   Reply with quote

Yay, I made a contribution. :B
Gemstone Goods    
(:
Tayl

HP: 98 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:06 pm   Reply with quote

I'm thinking of getting rid of Sunila. There was something I wanted to do with her, but the only attention she's really gotten is from that interview topic. Whenever I try to bring it up, not enough people pay attention. But I guess the announcement is kind of self-centered, really only applies to my Alts, and I'm just impatient. But really, none of my OCs have been working out lately. D:

So, who should I bring back, should I get rid of her, etc. etc. etc.

I'm leaning towards bringing in Arle, Elise, or Suuri. Arle can fit into just about anything, Elise is just awesome like that, and Suuri is just fun to use.

Fray is staying, and I plan on making her permanent, and everyone loves Bunny, so I can't get rid of him.

I wish Francis would let us have more Alt slots. :<
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:37 pm   Reply with quote

Fray wrote:
I'm thinking of getting rid of Sunila. There was something I wanted to do with her, but the only attention she's really gotten is from that interview topic. Whenever I try to bring it up, not enough people pay attention. But I guess the announcement is kind of self-centered, really only applies to my Alts, and I'm just impatient. But really, none of my OCs have been working out lately. D:

I'm leaning towards bringing in Arle, Elise, or Suuri. Arle can fit into just about anything, Elise is just awesome like that, and Suuri is just fun to use.

Fray is staying, and I plan on making her permanent, and everyone loves Bunny, so I can't get rid of him.

Can arle fit into my RP plot?
PSI and more    
(:
Tayl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:41 pm   Reply with quote

Yoshi wrote:
Fray wrote:

I'd say any of my Alts could fit in there. It's one of those RPs that just feel..."open", you know?
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:46 pm   Reply with quote

Fray wrote:
Yoshi wrote:
Fray wrote:

I'd say any of my Alts could fit in there. It's one of those RPs that just feel..."open", you know?
No, yoshi couldn't tell, actually. But yoshi actually thinks teh flavorizer would have trouble fitting in, so he can't say TEH *crag* FLAVORIZER!
PSI and more    
Silver~

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:58 pm   Reply with quote

M'kay, so essentially, all that's really been going through my head lately is ideas for comic relief alts or failurific OCs, which stinks. =~=
The only real alts I can use hasve been the very few ideas i've been considering, which are the Great Gonzales or A SURPISE CHARACTER from avatar. So, my failurific OCs get ignored due to their massive values of failure coming from them, and I can never decide when to use a pre-established character because if it's a poll it ALWAYS ties, if it's not a poll no one posts. D:
So i'm in a bit of a slump as you can see, what should I do? Confused
Shiggy's Stuff    
Apparently missed a lot
LudwigVonKoopa
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:14 am   Reply with quote

Mama Mr. L wrote:
M'kay, so essentially, all that's really been going through my head lately is ideas for comic relief alts or failurific OCs, which stinks. =~=
The only real alts I can use hasve been the very few ideas i've been considering, which are the Great Gonzales or A SURPISE CHARACTER from avatar. So, my failurific OCs get ignored due to their massive values of failure coming from them, and I can never decide when to use a pre-established character because if it's a poll it ALWAYS ties, if it's not a poll no one posts. D:
So i'm in a bit of a slump as you can see, what should I do? :?

I love your OCs.

One thing you should do is dumb yourself down for them. Then get better and better at roleplaying, when you were really already that good. You can't start a character story that is halfway through, YOU HAVE TO MAKE THE EVENTS YOU WANT TO HAPPEN. Without that key rule that I follow at every waking moment, My OCs would be absolute crap. You don't have to ALWAYS follow it. Then, get a joke alt. That's just how I roll, and you might also be the same shape. XD Show how your character becomes the way they become. Start the storybook of [insert OC here] in the Bitlands, and don't start in the middle. Add some interesting background, and walla. a spectacular alt.

Either that or you can get a regular human being.
What a twist, seriously. No one has used a normal guy EVER. XD
Stuff Mart    
Silver~

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:13 am   Reply with quote

LudwigVonKoopa wrote:
Mama Mr. L wrote:
So i'm in a bit of a slump as you can see, what should I do? Confused

I love your OCs.

One thing you should do is dumb yourself down for them. Then get better and better at roleplaying, when you were really already that good. You can't start a character story that is halfway through, YOU HAVE TO MAKE THE EVENTS YOU WANT TO HAPPEN. Without that key rule that I follow at every waking moment, My OCs would be absolute crap. You don't have to ALWAYS follow it. Then, get a joke alt. That's just how I roll, and you might also be the same shape. XD Show how your character becomes the way they become. Start the storybook of [insert OC here] in the Bitlands, and don't start in the middle. Add some interesting background, and walla. a spectacular alt.

Either that or you can get a regular human being.
What a twist, seriously. No one has used a normal guy EVER. XD
1. That's possibly the best criticism i've gotten about my OCs. o_o
2. M'kay, coincidently enough, one of the OC's i've been making I could easily do that for, so i'll try it, thanks.

P.S. If I get bored, i'm doing a normal guy, lulz.
Shiggy's Stuff    
(:
Tayl

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:31 pm   Reply with quote

I still need Alt help here. :<

Do I get rid of Sunila or not? If yes, who should I bring in?

For suggestions on who to bring in, look at the OC Profiles and the Reserved Alts stickies in my blogs, 'K?
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Shadow Kingdom
Spell Seal
Burning

HP: 80 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:53 pm   Reply with quote

Got rid of Ardus as nobody gave a shit about him. All I got was complaints. I MEAN REALLY, ANY OF YOU TRY A BLESSED WEAPON ON HIM? NO.
Anyways, need a new alt. Done with OCs, as I want people to reply to my topics.
DISGUISE KIT    
Silver~

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:58 pm   Reply with quote

Shadow Kingdom wrote:
Got rid of Ardus as nobody gave a shit about him. All I got was complaints. I MEAN REALLY, ANY OF YOU TRY A BLESSED WEAPON ON HIM? NO.
BUT HE WAS AWESOME. D: Bring him back later on.
Do Larry Koopa, or a FF alt(I don't play FF so I can't suggest one D:.)
Shiggy's Stuff    
Shadow Kingdom
Spell Seal
Burning

HP: 80 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:00 pm   Reply with quote

Mama Mr. L wrote:
Shadow Kingdom wrote:
BUT HE WAS AWESOME. D: Bring him back later on.
Do Larry Koopa, or a FF alt(I don't play FF so I can't suggest one D:.)
Sorry, but im not bringing him back. Nobody cared about him, and everybody just complained about him.
DISGUISE KIT    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> 4Kids RP