digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Official Alt Opinion Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> 4Kids RP
Nimexa, The Gentle Breeze
Dark Prognosticus
Burning Werewolf

HP: 97 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:56 am   Reply with quote

Oy...

Well, anyways.... That ruins Gary and Nimexa's plots that they were in and I have nothing else for them.

I think I may be quitting RPing here soon. I can't get a good alt, becuase if I fianlly get a good one it turns out someone else had it first or something.

My imgination is GONE sadly. Sad day and all. =/ Since Imgination is probably how I survived to BE this old. and I can't think of CRAP anymore. Nothing to join much, as well. I want to, but I don't fit into it, I feel.

So if this goes on for like... the next two days or so I'm proabbly just gonan be done with RPing here. So if someone wants Gary or Cedric then when I quit, they can claim them.
Dark Prognosticus` Deed Shop    
High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

HP: 30 MP: 2 Lives: 9

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:10 am   Reply with quote

Dark Prognosticus wrote:
Oy...

Well, anyways.... That ruins Gary and Nimexa's plots that they were in and I have nothing else for them.

I think I may be quitting RPing here soon. I can't get a good alt, becuase if I fianlly get a good one it turns out someone else had it first or something.

My imgination is GONE sadly. Sad day and all. =/ Since Imgination is probably how I survived to BE this old. and I can't think of CRAP anymore. Nothing to join much, as well. I want to, but I don't fit into it, I feel.

So if this goes on for like... the next two days or so I'm proabbly just gonan be done with RPing here. So if someone wants Gary or Cedric then when I quit, they can claim them.
;;
Plx stay...
You'll find something eventually.
Lapin Angelique    
(:
Tayl

HP: 98 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:22 am   Reply with quote

I know how you feel, DP. The only thing keeping me alive in RP/RPOT is the Oress Plot. However; I've been getting a lot of inspiration lately from music, TV, video games, and real life events...so my spark is slowly coming back.

If needed, take a break. But that doesn't mean just post somewhere else. Read a book, watch TV, play video games, look out your window, listen to some random music, go to a library, study an author/artist/game maker {I went to Discovery World with my dad not too long ago...it was so amazing; I got an inspiration rush. Nature and technology just coming together like that to give knowledge...awesome stuff, man. Best trip ever.}...just do something that shows the creativity of other people.

When you see how other people express themselves and get their inspiration, it helps you find new ways to express yourself and find inspiration.

That help at all?
~The Shop with Stuff~    
High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

HP: 30 MP: 2 Lives: 9

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:24 am   Reply with quote

And one more thing DP...
If you're gonna quit role playing here and move to some other forum to role play because you have no ideas...

Then, how are ya gonna RP there?
Lapin Angelique    
Dark Prognosticus
Burning Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:28 am   Reply with quote

Well, I dunno. I don't think I'm gonna be going anywhere this summer. I come up with stories all the time, but nothing has came to me lately...

I'm not sure if anything can inspire me anymore. =/

And Maya, some places have the general idea already set up on which I can work off of and perhaps get an idea that way.

If nothing eles, I'll return to RPing at F6 Forum's Locura again.
(:
Tayl

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:37 am   Reply with quote

Well, instead of trying to make your own plots, join other people's plots a lot {and stay active in them 'till the end}. People will grow closer to your Alts, and will be more willing to join the plots you make.
~The Shop with Stuff~    
PEPSIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
Cherry
Vampire

HP: 65 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:41 am   Reply with quote

I like how this *crag* over half the RPers here...
Console Merchandise    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:50 am   Reply with quote

Minami Iwasaki wrote:
I like how this *crag* over half the RPers here...
Well, they all had massive social disorders anyways. No biggy.
Hell    
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:16 am   Reply with quote

Not to mention a certain member with indigo font who is a complete and total sociopath on digi at this point.

(:
Tayl

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:20 am   Reply with quote

Umbra and Cel have been demoted to being font colors again {Dark Blue and Hot Pink, respectively.} to make room for Taylor/Marina and Shiki Misaki. I'm considering to demoting Bunny to a font color as well so I can bring back Arle Nadja...but I dunno.

Should I bring back Arle and demote Bunny, or should I keep Bunny and wait until I get bored of someone else to bring in Arle?
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Dark Prognosticus
Burning Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:21 am   Reply with quote

Tayl wrote:
Well, instead of trying to make your own plots, join other people's plots a lot {and stay active in them 'till the end}. People will grow closer to your Alts, and will be more willing to join the plots you make.
I try to join plots, put like I said, I feel like I don't fit in on them...
MsDevin92

HP: 95 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:12 pm   Reply with quote

Captain Blue wrote:
Not to mention a certain member with indigo font who is a complete and total sociopath on digi at this point.

*crag* you. awesome

Also edit for Tessie: We're just doing what the site wants and letting any vestige of RPing die. awesome
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> 4Kids RP