digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Official Alt Opinion Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> 4Kids RP
High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

HP: 30 MP: 2 Lives: 9

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:13 pm   Reply with quote

Toph?
She's awesome.
Lapin Angelique    
MsDevin92

HP: 95 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:16 pm   Reply with quote

High Priestess Paula wrote:
Toph?
She's awesome.

OH NO SHE'S FROM AN ANIME FAIL LOLOL

:/
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

HP: 30 MP: 2 Lives: 9

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:18 pm   Reply with quote

MsDevin92 wrote:
High Priestess Paula wrote:
Toph?
She's awesome.

OH NO SHE'S FROM AN ANIME FAIL LOLOL

:/
But avatar's american...

Errr....I can't think of anything else.

Teh factions five?
Lapin Angelique    
MsDevin92

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:20 pm   Reply with quote

AND NO FACTIONS HAS ASIAN INFLUENCE SO IT'S GAY LOL

Seriously, is there an alt I can use that won't get me flamed to the *crag* Underwhere and back?
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:20 pm   Reply with quote

I thought you were over it. Look, you need to ignore them. Who cares if the same 8 people don't like an alt just because it's not an OC. Look at Ivan. He was a completely butchered OC made from a game character, and people still liked him and wanted him back. If it wasn't for people wanting him back I wouldn't have done so, despite all the criticism I got from all of 1 or 2 people. The point, Devin, is that Role-play is about you having fun with your friends, not walking on eggshells just because people can't stand anime or anime-based characters. Plus look at people like Mister I. He's bound to have gotten shitloads of flak for being drosselmeyer and a bunch of his other non-OC alts, which are few and far-between. If he can take it, so can you.

MsDevin92

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:24 pm   Reply with quote

Fine, I'll bring Kraehe back, but just so YOU don't think I'm a pussy anymore. awesome
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:36 pm   Reply with quote

I think it has to do with my 1 month absence, but nobody considers me to be an RPOT elitist. I did my fair share of ignoring topics and shoving boots up the asses of those unworthy.
Hell    
MsDevin92

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:37 pm   Reply with quote

Tails Doll wrote:
I think it has to do with my 1 month absence, but nobody considers me to be an RPOT elitist. I did my fair share of ignoring topics and shoving boots up the asses of those unworthy.

It's because you don't waste your life away here all the time. awesome
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:39 pm   Reply with quote

MsDevin92 wrote:
Tails Doll wrote:

It's because you don't waste your life away here all the time. awesome
But I do! I was here since day 1 of RPOT.
Hell    
MsDevin92

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:01 pm   Reply with quote

Look, as much as I WANT to bring back Kraehe and all the characters I had so much fun with, I just can't. I've lost patience and I've lost heart in trying to have fun on this island in a shithole of a community. :/
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
(:
Tayl

HP: 98 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:09 pm   Reply with quote

If you have fun with them; then screw what everyone else says. Do what you want, don't let your choices be held down just because some people don't like them.
~The Shop with Stuff~    
MsDevin92

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:11 pm   Reply with quote

Tayl wrote:
If you have fun with them; then screw what everyone else says. Do what you want, don't let your choices be held down just because some people don't like them.

Look, call me an oversensitive pussy, but if someone hates something that I do, I take it as myself being offensive. If I was a perfectly good person, then others wouldn't get mad at me.

End of story.
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:14 pm   Reply with quote

MsDevin92 wrote:
Look, as much as I WANT to bring back Kraehe and all the characters I had so much fun with, I just can't. I've lost patience and I've lost heart in trying to have fun on this island in a shithole of a community. :/

Says the woman who is two times a hypocrite. Being a victimizer while hiding behind the name of victim, and dealing with depression from role-playing by role-playing on another site. You're as big a hypocrite as Barbara Streisand.

MsDevin92

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:15 pm   Reply with quote

Captain Blue wrote:
MsDevin92 wrote:

Says the woman who is two times a hypocrite. Being a victimizer while hiding behind the name of victim, and dealing with depression from role-playing by role-playing on another site. You're as big a hypocrite as Barbara Streisand.

And you're an asshole. Are we done here? awesome
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
(:
Tayl

HP: 98 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:25 pm   Reply with quote

MsDevin92 wrote:
Tayl wrote:

Look, call me an oversensitive pussy, but if someone hates something that I do, I take it as myself being offensive. If I was a perfectly good person, then others wouldn't get mad at me.

End of story.

SUCH A THING DOESN'T EXIST

Also, if that's the way you feel about using alts people don't like, then so be it. I won't try and change your mind.

More related to the topic; I've gotten the urge to make some Colosseum Leader from PBR...more specifically; Taylor {my IRL name lulz} or Marina.
~The Shop with Stuff~    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> 4Kids RP