digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Oban Star Racers

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Media
Noble Swordsman
Meta Knight

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:03 pm   Reply with quote

It may be an odd place for such an anime, but it's on some cartoon show thing called Jet-something.

Though it may on some cartoon channel, it comes on late and is actually a very interesting anime. I like it.

For those that don't know, it's about some girl named Eva whose father couldn't take care of her after her mom died during an accident during a Star Racer race (a kind of podracing like thing), and her father sends her to a care facility. About 10 years later, she stows away and goes to Oban. After the Earth team loses their pilot, she replaces him under the name of Molly so her father doesn't recognize her.

Also, is a love/drama/mystery/racing anime. They are competing for the Ultimate Prize amongst alien species. The Ultimate Prize is a wish, which a diety will grant. There is a little love story mixed in, along with some mysterious elements. The show isn't half bad.
The Halberd's Hold    
ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:04 pm   Reply with quote

Mario Mario wrote:
It may be an odd place for such an anime, but it's on some cartoon show thing called Jet-X

Though it may on some cartoon channel, it comes on late and is actually a very interesting anime. I like it.

For those that don't know, it's about some girl named Eva whose father couldn't take care of her after her mom died during an accident during a Star Racer race (a kind of podracing like thing), and her father sends her to a care facility. About 10 years later, she stows away and goes to Oban. After the Earth team loses their pilot, she replaces him under the name of Molly so her father doesn't recognize her.

Also, is a love/drama/mystery/racing anime. They are competing for the Ultimate Prize amongst alien species. The Ultimate Prize is a wish, which a diety will grant. There is a little love story mixed in, along with some mysterious elements. The show isn't half bad.
Anime and Image Shop    
Soul Reaper
Yamada Hanataro
Jailed Vampire Werewolf
Jailed

HP: 31 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:21 pm   Reply with quote

Mario Mario wrote:
It may be an odd place for such an anime, but it's on some cartoon show thing called Jet-something.

I don't like it it's too actionless. And gets boring
Alchemy slam.    
Noble Swordsman
Meta Knight

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:25 pm   Reply with quote

There is still alot of action during the races.
The Halberd's Hold    
Soul Reaper
Yamada Hanataro
Jailed Vampire Werewolf
Jailed

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:42 pm   Reply with quote

Mario Mario wrote:
There is still alot of action during the races.

no not enough in bleach their is plenty of action in the battles and especially in SOul Reeper vs. SOulreeper battles
Alchemy slam.    
Noble Swordsman
Meta Knight

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:46 pm   Reply with quote

Your choice and opinions I cannot alter. I love all kinds of anime. Smile
The Halberd's Hold    
Soul Reaper
Yamada Hanataro
Jailed Vampire Werewolf
Jailed

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:37 pm   Reply with quote

Mario Mario wrote:
Your choice and opinions I cannot alter. I love all kinds of anime. Smile

Thankyou for respecting my thoughts I respect yours
Alchemy slam.    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Media