digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Ello

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> New Users Come Here!
'Ello
Messiah

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:40 pm   Reply with quote

Let's make this short and simple.

Some of my interests are the following

Hanging with friends
Playing games
White-hat hacking (explained later)
Sleep
Money

So yeah. That's me.

**White-hat hacking is not what you think. I am a hacker yes, but White-hat hacking is much different. I do it for the good of people, not just for fun. Those are Black-hats.

Quote:
A white hat is the hero or good guy, especially in computing slang, where it refers to an ethical hacker that focuses on securing and protecting IT systems.[1] Such people are employed by computer security companies where these professionals are sometimes called sneakers.[citation needed] Groups of these people are often called tiger teams.[2][citation needed]

Here's an example of what I can and can'tt/don't want to do

Let's say A website gets hacked. And it is a good site. I can hack into it back and restore everything

However, I do no potentially have the tools to crack into a site. Just restore one. So don't think if I get pissed here I will "hax00rz it'.

So yes, as you can see...I'm the "good guy". Also, I was doing a run of Paper Mario today, got to Chapter 3, saw digibutter.nerr and just decided to Google it.

Bye. See you around.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> New Users Come Here!