digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Butterfly Highlights

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Digital Butterflies
Cid
Lord Krump

HP: 60 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:32 pm   Reply with quote

Borrowing the idea from Francis's "Your Creation of the Week" contest. In an attempt to revive the digital butterfly section, and bring it back to the glory it had when the site started out, I have decided to create this thread, where the week's best butterfly is shown on the first post. Here are the rules-

1. Post your nominations in this thread.

2. The butterfly must be rare. (In other words, it must be user-created; use photoshop, paint, or whatever to make it. You can use other images to create your butterfly; for example, my "politicalflys" would count.)

3. It must be a butterfly. (Obviously. So, that means the "anything with wings rule" doesn't apply here. Sorry. The rules are still pretty loose, however, as my "politicalflys" would count. Just make sure it's a butterfly, and not something that's obviously not a butterfly (Like a dragon, for instance.))

Post your schweet pics- the nominations will constantly continue. The winning butterfly for this week will remain on the first post for a week, while nominations for the next week's butterfly are made.

The current prize is an item from my shop called the "Butterfly-Trophy." The prize will surely change in the weeks ahead. So, let's get to the nominations.

Butterfly of the Week:

Last edited by Lord Krump on Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Highwind Goods Store    
Grodus
Drive-Thru Whale
Burning

HP: 70 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:41 pm   Reply with quote

I nominate my Tiptron MK. IV.

GACK ACK ACK ACK!

Cid
Lord Krump

HP: 60 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:52 pm   Reply with quote

Alright. Back, and now I can continue this.
The Highwind Goods Store    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Digital Butterflies