digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Princess Frostbite
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:23 am   Reply with quote

Oh, I thought it I had posted on this earlier! That's amazing. Just everything about it is just.... awesome

Wait, where's the mouth?
Milton Games    
PEPSIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
Cherry
Vampire

HP: 65 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:33 am   Reply with quote

Pokémoneinstein wrote:
Oh, I thought it I had posted on this earlier! That's amazing. Just everything about it is just.... :awesome:

Wait, where's the mouth?
Actually read the other posts. See has no mouth, because she speaks telepathically.
Console Merchandise    
Oh fuck.
Flar3 Luigi
Vampire

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:34 pm   Reply with quote

I remember Princess Frostbite now! When you mentioned Dr. Hario. I finally remember now. awesome
Flar3's antiques of Ph1r3.    
RAWRRAWRRAWRwithtophatlol
Sumakima Josindu

HP: 50 MP: 9 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:45 pm   Reply with quote

I... Don't go into the RP forums anymore, so... mind giving an explanation? And, nice drawing, By the way.

~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:49 pm   Reply with quote

Sumakima Josindu wrote:
I... Don't go into the RP forums anymore, so... mind giving an explanation? And, nice drawing, By the way.
What do you want me to explain?
The Carmadox Party    
RAWRRAWRRAWRwithtophatlol
Sumakima Josindu

HP: 50 MP: 9 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:54 pm   Reply with quote

Orchid wrote:
Sumakima Josindu wrote:
What do you want me to explain?

The important parts, please, like where it al started, etc.. Thanks in advance.

Frozenwinters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:18 pm   Reply with quote

I'll just type out the back story I made, seeing as her background has nothing to do with RPOT.

Quote:
Once upon a time there existed a land untouched and unknown, far past the colds of shiver city. There were no stories of this place. No traces of everything. The only one who would know it was there, was a small girl. A girl that discovered the reign on a quest to run away from everything she knew. Stumbling upon the hidden world the girl found out historic information that would boggle the mind, treasures that would sell for millions upon millions of coins, and a secret that if put into the wrong hands, could destroy all life. But the girl knew the place was fragile, so she promised to the secrets that lived in the land that she would never tell a soul.

She faced the facts, and went back home. Though, the little girl found that holding the knowledge to herself was too much. Innocently, she slipped it to her best friend, who told her friends who told their friends, and thats where the chain started. The word spread out, mouth to mouth, city to city. It wasn't long before all the treasure hunters around had heard the story of the secret land.

The secrets heard what the girl had done to them, so they took away her ability to tell anyone else. Yet, that did not stop the problems. Soon creatures of all kinds were trying to get into the hidden land, and the only one to protect it was the girl. She took the hidden secret, and absorbed their powers. With them she had the ability to stop anyone... anyone except one treasurer. She couldn't stop this one being, it's power was far superior to the little power she had combined with the secret.

In desperation the girl shattered the secret into 8 pieces and hide them in the other secret lands she had learned about in her stay there.

Hiding the last piece the girl was caught. The intruder was not impressed with what the girl had done. Refusing to give up any information, she was frozen in time. The creature chuckled as it continued it's hunt in peace.

No one knows who the powerful creature was. No one knows what happened to the girl. And no one knows where the secrets of the world rest. It's a forgotten tail, passed down for hundreds or years. Whether or not the tale is true, whether or not the girl still breathes, and whether or not the secrets still exist is all up to your decision.

So obviously Princess Frostbite is the girl. >.> And 7 of the secrets can be found in the picture.
The Carmadox Party    
Chocolate Kirby
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:44 pm   Reply with quote

She reminds me of Rosalina.

Anyways, that's awesome! I would think that her mouth is behind her finger. If so, that's a pretty small mouth.

Frozenwinters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:46 pm   Reply with quote

SHE HAS NO MOUTH. >_>
The Carmadox Party    
Chocolate Kirby
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:20 pm   Reply with quote

Orchid wrote:
SHE HAS NO MOUTH. >_>

I have to start reading posts instead of skimming them.

hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:06 pm   Reply with quote

I just realized the irony in calling her "Frostbite". O_o

And overall good job.
Gemstone Goods    
Pokemon Nerd
puppypaint

HP: 83 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:10 pm   Reply with quote

I think she's cool. Smile

Did you make her entirely on the computer or did you draw her first and color her in on the computer or what?
The Paint Bucket    
Frozenwinters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:18 pm   Reply with quote

puppypaint wrote:
I think she's cool. :)

Did you make her entirely on the computer or did you draw her first and color her in on the computer or what?
Drew her first, then coloured her on the computer.
The Carmadox Party    
ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:57 pm   Reply with quote

Errm well... Here head is too long. D: And her fingers look too bony. Oh and Boobs don't point out to the side like this:
< >
Anime and Image Shop    
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:10 pm   Reply with quote

Dr. Cox wrote:
Errm well... Here head is too long. D: And her fingers look too bony. Oh and Boobs don't point out to the side like this:
< >

It's called perspective.
Gemstone Goods    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations