digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Super Paper Mario pwns you all!!! :D
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario
Logic King
vg
Vampire

HP: 90 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:14 am   Reply with quote

1. About 95% done (Finishing up cards)
2. Dashell
3. Badges
4. None
5. Yep
vg's Shop of Randomosity    
TooManyToasters
Paper_Waluigi

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 4:24 pm   Reply with quote

I've beaten it, but I still have to do the Flopside pit of 100 Trials and the Duel of 100. I don't plan on getting all the cards/recipes/etc.

Carrie is the best, especially when using Bowser since you can go fast and shoot fire in midair as well as jump on spiked enemies.

Some more simple, down-to-earth levels like chapter 3-3 would have been better.

They should definitely make the next game an RPG. TTYD was one of the best games I've ever played, and another similar game in the series would be awesome.

High-technicaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal is an understatement. More like the best Wii game out yet besides Zelda.
asdf    
Mariology expert! :B
FaiDFlowright

HP: 90 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:12 am   Reply with quote

How far are you? Game completed, about 5 cooking recipes, 1 cooking disk, about 150 Catch cards, level 30.
Who's your favorite Pixl? Dottie by far. It's all the good parts about slim, and you can attack.
What improvements could have been made to the game? hmmm. Maybe the bosses being a little hard actully?
Any ideas on new Paper Mario games??? no.
IS THIS GAME HI-TECHNICAAAAAAAAAAAL OR WHAT!? yes.
McDidiles!    
(:
Tayl

HP: 98 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:06 pm   Reply with quote

By the way, although I WAS at 5-2, I'm now at 8-2. I plan on beating the game including the 100 trials by the end of the week...but not all of the recipes, cards, and stuff. I just sell them. XD
The only extras besides side-quests that I'll do are the Sammer Guys thing and both of the Pit of 100 Trials's.
For a person like me, 3 chapters (not like 1-2 or 1-3, but 2 or 3) in a day, a little more or less, is pretty good. :3

Edit: Erm, maketh that 8-3...
~The Shop with Stuff~    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario