digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

What the hell
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Mario Kart Wii
Wacko McGoose
Launching Star
Jailed
Jailed

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:14 pm   Reply with quote

It's the easiest to see if nearly everyone leaves a server, and you're racing against only one other player. Whatever one player wins, the other loses.
Wacko's BURNINATED Gag Shop    
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:27 pm   Reply with quote

Well, it would make sense.

Anyways, yes, if you have a very high VR, you must be in first place and perform very well to make it to OVER 9000!
A Bucket of Stuff    
Si Senor, como te llamos?
~Enemy Controller~

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:27 pm   Reply with quote

I always feel that there is some nintendo dude who watches all my races and decides to be a butt hole and take away 200 points each time I finish in 3rd with a full race. ;_;

Master Shake
Teh Evil Bunnyy!!

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:16 pm   Reply with quote

If your 8000VR and come in like third the only way you won't lose points is if the 2nd and 1st places have higher VR then you. If it's lower then your going to lose some major VR. I'm not sure if this is true or not but this is usually the case for when I race. Dum 5000's who most likely have another liscense they race on comes out of no where and brings me from 8500 to 8300ish >Surprised

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Mario Kart Wii