digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Night at the carnival
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
BANJO KA-FREAKING-ZOOIE
top minion tails
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:01 pm   Reply with quote

[[music http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/35303 ]]

*The carnival was in town, it seemed, and two wierd things were that almost all the workers were robots, and the fact it was only open at night. The really odd thing was that people have been dissapearing lately, and more robot workers seem to appear each dayIt was in the woods near a prosperous, lovely village, but since the carnival came the town has lost it's charm, became less cared for, and most of all the nights seemed colder and longer. The bright lights of the carnival were all that warmed the town. as darkness crept in this dreary afternoon, the popular carnival opened. do you enter?*

Last edited by top minion tails on Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Megatropolis    
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:33 pm   Reply with quote

*One of the workers was constantly in a shaded operating booth.*

*Terrandus was curious, only seeing such an illuminated display in his home city at night.
He entered, exchanging akward glances with the workers.*
Gemstone Goods    
The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

HP: 99 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:17 am   Reply with quote

Bokkun, wearing an Ice Cream Man suit was flying like crazy all over the park, everyone thought he was an animatronic.

"MOOOORRREEE Ice Cream!
MOOOOOORRREEE Funnel Cake!
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOREEEE French Toast!
I GOOOOOTTTAAA HAVVVEEE MORE!"
Toad House    
Pokemon Nerd
puppypaint

HP: 83 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:22 am   Reply with quote

Scratch entered the park alone and began looking around, not knowing what to do. Since she was half the size of a normal full-grown human, she was too short to ride most things.

Last edited by puppypaint on Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
The Paint Bucket    
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:29 am   Reply with quote

*He akwardly stared at Bokkun for awhile before he noticed Scratch.*
...?

*The worker seemed busy, as he was constantly making pulling and typing motions.*
Gemstone Goods    
Pokemon Nerd
puppypaint

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:34 am   Reply with quote

Scratch walked up to the Green Warrior and studied him for a bit, "You don't look like any human I've seen before. Then again, I suppose Puppy's not human." She waited a bit before she mumbled, "I guess I'm just not used to you." Since she was about to become an adult dragon, she was much better at speaking than she used to be, keeping her intelligent, inquisitive voice the whole time.

The Paint Bucket    
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:38 am   Reply with quote

*He spoke softly.*
I'm not human, or from this planet.
I don't mean to cause any trouble, though.
Gemstone Goods    
The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

HP: 99 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:41 am   Reply with quote

puppypaint wrote:
Scratch walked up to the Green Warrior and studied him for a bit, "You don't look like any human I've seen before. Then again, I suppose Puppy's not human." She waited a bit before she mumbled, "I guess I'm just not used to you." Since she was about to become an adult dragon, she was much better at speaking than she used to be, keeping her intelligent, inquisitive voice the whole time.

[For some reason, I thought of Scratch the Robotic Chicken.]
Toad House    
Pokemon Nerd
puppypaint

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:44 am   Reply with quote

Green Warrior wrote:
*He spoke softly.*
I'm not human, or from this planet.
I don't mean to cause any trouble, though.

"Okay. Then what exactly are you? Where did you come from? How did you get here? What did you do? When did you get here? Traveling from planet to planet? Sounds like fun." her curious nature drove her to ask more questions.

After she had asked that, she started glowing a darker purple color, and painfully grew larger, her wings sprouting out first, then longer limbs, and then the rest of her body. It looked strange as it was happening, and she was screaming in pain, and after she had grown, she was exhausted and shaking.

Edit: OOC: WHEE!!! SCRATCH JUST BECAME AN ADULT DRAGON AFTER I FIRST POSTED THIS!!!! Ignore that first post for now. I have to change it to accomadate her "evolution".

The Paint Bucket    
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:51 am   Reply with quote

*He was about to answer before stopping.
As Scratch groaned, he winced from having to think of the pain that caused.*
...Are you okay?
Gemstone Goods    
Pokemon Nerd
puppypaint

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:59 am   Reply with quote

Scratch, still shaking, broke out in a sweat so she could stop panting. "I guess," she huffed, "Wow. I never knew I could sweat."
The Paint Bucket    
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:33 am   Reply with quote

The dragons on my planet don't just grow like that.
Some of them can fake their height, though.

*He demonstrated how by passing his sword through the area where his legs would be.*
Gemstone Goods    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:38 am   Reply with quote

Just then, from the shadows, Lemmy slowly walked, err, rolled in on Scratch and Terrandus. He wasn't quite as happy as he usually was, but Lemmy was no goth. He was tall, alright, but that was since he almost always stood on a circus ball.

"Hey, who are you two? Well, no matter. I guess you found out about my plan to put this sad circus out of commission and make it a fun place!"

Hell    
Pokemon Nerd
puppypaint

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:56 am   Reply with quote

Lemmy Koopa wrote:

"Hey, who are you two? Well, no matter. I guess you found out about my plan to put this sad circus out of commission and make it a fun place!"

"What is 'fun'?" Scratch asked, for she really did not remember her childhood much now. She was suffering from mild memory loss from the painful "evolution".
The Paint Bucket    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:57 am   Reply with quote

"Oh, how could you not know?! Fun is the greatest form of happiness ever! Are you a dragon, or a machine?"
Hell    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play