digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Yearlong Forest
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:33 pm   Reply with quote

*He stood firm, and prepared for the worst.*
Gemstone Goods    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:31 am   Reply with quote

In a flash of white light, every animal native to the forest, was gone. Vanished into thin air.
Hell    
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:11 pm   Reply with quote

*Jack would find that Happy Happy village was having a rough hailstorm.*
Gemstone Goods    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:41 pm   Reply with quote

Jack, sitting infront of super computer MEDUSA at his private office, noticed some heavy weather without use of the Weather Control Satellite System he made to hold cities hostage after making an instant outdoor survey. With many complex security checks and many commands, and a giant laser from a massive satellite dish, the weather became clear. Jack did not think this was related to kidnapping the animals, and he was not actually afraid of the weather, but he had to take care of any nuisances. A few button presses later, he had the slaughterhouse operation started, not far from the Peaceful Rest Valley.

"This is perfect. I'll have those woodlands creatures put out...But after that, they'll become just like me...I'll have a powerful cyborg army under my control! How does it sound, Medusa?"

"Oh, Jack. It's a brilliant plan, but how are you going to stop those who would actually risk their life for being jealous of our success and power?"

"Simple. I'll pester them into bringing the fight here. They'll probably die of radiation poisoning as soon as they stumble across the valley. If not, well, I have fortified wall missile turrets, EMP fields and magnetic mines, chlorine gas, and thousands of SAM missiles. Aside from that, the citizens in this town pack quite some PSI power, and since Mr.Carpainter is in charge of that, they almost don't need my war technology. Even a Buzzy Beetle couldn't make it!"
Hell    
BANJO KA-FREAKING-ZOOIE
top minion tails
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:45 pm   Reply with quote

[[too late for me to join?]]
Megatropolis    
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:46 pm   Reply with quote

*The hailstorm returned afew minutes after, worse than before.
The hailstones were the size of golf balls.*

((Just in time, really.))
Gemstone Goods    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:51 pm   Reply with quote

((I have no clue, mon.))

Jack was somewhat surprised to see the hail come back.

"Well, I guess it would be somewhat hard to go outside. Whatever."

No storm could hurt Happy Happy Village, though. The area could easily survive a weapon of mass destruction, or go through a nuclear winter and last for centuries.

Hell    
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:57 pm   Reply with quote

*Afew hail stones landed at Jack's feet with a crash.
This was no normal storm, considering that balls of ice could gain such a velocity as to tear through the roof of his lab.*
Gemstone Goods    
BANJO KA-FREAKING-ZOOIE
top minion tails
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:03 pm   Reply with quote

[[where do I start from?]]
Megatropolis    
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:10 pm   Reply with quote

((You can either enter the forest, or be in the village[With Tails Doll's permission on the latter].))
Gemstone Goods    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:12 pm   Reply with quote

((Jack's office is actually inside a basement really far under the city streets, but it's part the Happy Happy Headquarters. ))

Jack jumped in shock at the ice that hit his feet

"...What the? Sheesh, I wonder how a a few hundred animals could upset everything. I bet whatever caveman who killed a deer in that forest for food was slaughtered for no reason, yeah, and nature was meant to be used for Giygas's sake. Well, if my defenses can't handle this, I will."

Jack laughed, but this time, it sounded far more, evil and cruel.

"Medusa, since everything is so angry, well, you know what to do, right!"

"Operation Scorched Earth? Yes, Jack."

Jack laughed yet again.

"Well, if some common animals are that important, let's see how important everything else is..." Jack looked at the main screen. It was a massive offshore oil drilling operation that was about the size of a large city, and it was storing gargantuan amounts of oil. But then, around the massive derrek, a grating sound could be heard. The oil was being dumped directly into the ocean. The damage, only within seconds, could be seen already from acres away.

Hell    
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:23 pm   Reply with quote

*It started to receded back into the rig, as if pushed by the water itself.
The hail in Jack's lab shivered abit.*
Gemstone Goods    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:35 pm   Reply with quote

The oil then, with a simple flare from one of Jack's air scout machines, burned. The entire city sized derrek instantly suffered a massive explosion, and since the oil rig was actively drilling, the large fires would be fueled on a constant supply of petroleum, belching out a gigantic black cloud of smoke .

"Take that. MEDUSA, now you know what to do next. Turn on the CFC Silos. Prepare to wreak havoc to every nuclear reactor in every nearby country! If that doesn't work, well, then I'll have to put my secret weapon into use."

Massive smokestacks around at where the ozone was weakest suddenly ran again with sound, pumping out some sort of gas. Meanwhile, Nuclear Power plants globally began to have accidents. Huge accidents, spewing radioactive gas into the air. Already, panic started.

Hell    
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:45 pm   Reply with quote

*However, the petroulium seemed to be disappating.*
*The radioactive gas was, however, headed toward Happy Happy village, passing other towns and forests with no ill effects.
*The melted hail in Jack's lab began to gather together.
Aqua Mantisk emerged from the large puddle, an angry, yet sadistic gleam in his eyes.*
Oh Jack~...
Gemstone Goods    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:58 pm   Reply with quote

"What the? What...What are you doing in my office?...Oh, this isn't good... Well, you where clever, but I am the most brilliant scientist the world has right now. Medusa. Start the secret weapon. If you want me to be eco friendly, then, I make no lies, I will be."

An earthquake started. One of massive proportions. Happy Happy Village was safe from this, and the nuclear cloud, considering everybody there was immune to radiation, but it started to come out of hand.

"This is the extent of my technology, but you can thank Giygas for helping"

A bright flash blinded everything...

Then, Jack was gone. The office was off, except for the computer.

"Is my hypnosis over?......Oh no...The Archlord did it finally..." Said a voice from seemingly nowhere. "Oh, hello! I see you there." The screen changed to Jack...Except he was wearing a brown ushanka with a red wing symbol on it, and he was wearing green goggles, and his lab coat was instead a green shirt. Was this, the real Jack? "I'm Jack Vavi, and you probably already know that...It makes me sad. I am the real Jack. This Archlord guy hypnotized me when I didn't realize how bad this cult was, and I slowly became a monster. I watch myself do things that are just, completely evil, and I have no control over myself. I would like to say more as the final moments I have to speak, but you must stop my evil self. He has become the spirit of the planet itself, and there is no telling what he may do. Please. The entire world is in severe danger."
Hell    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play