digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The History and Theories of SPM
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario
My soul hurts.
Victor

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:08 am   Reply with quote

I'm most interested in Pixl history. If the theory of the Pixls being people originally, I'd love to see how each Pixl came to be.

Twilit Masked Audiophile
Boomboxer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:54 pm   Reply with quote

Victor wrote:
I'm most interested in Pixl history. If the theory of the Pixls being people originally, I'd love to see how each Pixl came to be.

There's an interesting point brought up about that on the Super Mario Wiki. Not including Tippi, Mario is aided by exactly 11 Pixls throughout the game, right? Well, one of the bartenders' stories talks about a "Pixl Queen" who mind-controlled the Pixls into uprising against the ancients. There were 12 heroes with their own Pixls who fought against this queen, with one of the Pixls sacrificing his/her life in the process. Which means there was 11 surviving Pixls from the uprising.

Could the 11 Pixls that aided Mario and co. be the same surviving 11 Pixls that fought against the evil queen? They sure could. OR the Pixls that aided Mario could be 11 of the 12 original heroes, incarnated in Pixl form!

Oh, and I love the Dimentio theories. Smile

My soul hurts.
Victor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:05 pm   Reply with quote

I prefer the hero idea in the end. But both ideas are awesome. I wonder how many Pixls there were in the first place...

The 17th Sammer Guy. xD
Forbidden Slap

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:28 pm   Reply with quote

Dimentio could have also been around when Bleck was reading passages out of the DP, just invisible.

As for the Blumiere thing, Tippi never actually said Blumiere except when in Flipside after placing the seventh Pure Heart, but who knows...
Shop of Slap    
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:07 am   Reply with quote

Forbidden Slap wrote:
Dimentio could have also been around when Bleck was reading passages out of the DP, just invisible.

As for the Blumiere thing, Tippi never actually said Blumiere except when in Flipside after placing the seventh Pure Heart, but who knows...
Please look at the date of the previous post before you post in a forum like SPM.

Mods, I request you not lock this topic, because I prefer to continue this discussion without bandwidths being wasted, and a new topic being made.

According to Tippi's memory flashbacks, Timpani fell out of the sky, was found by Blumiere of the dark tribe, and fell in love, but Blumiere's father is a racist ass, and killed her. Count Bleck read the dark prognisticus 'cuz he went emo, and then SPM happens.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT let's look at before the fracktail battle.

When Tippi sees dimentio, she says "Hey! You're..." and is interrupted. There are afew possibilities here.

Dimentio is Count Bleck's father in disguise, and knows about the dark prognisticus because his ancestors helped write it.

Dimentio has eternal life, and was one of Bleck's ancestors that couldn't handle the dark prognisticus, OR he helped write it.

Dimentio is the reason Timpani fell out of the sky. This is most likely, because Dimentio had also made Peach fall out of the sky into a completely different dimension.

Dimentio is just a guy whou can teleport.

It's any of those.
Duno which one.
PSI and more    
Sprite drawn by me:
kchrules
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:58 pm   Reply with quote

Dimentio ate a WII and then said tastes liek chicken.
TIME TO WRITE A EVIL BOOK Twisted Evil
THE kchrules SHOP    
Mariofan9

HP: 50 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:32 am   Reply with quote

Yes, Super Paper Mario's story is most interesting and quite deep indeed...

I've also heard the speculation that Dimentio wrote the Dark Prognosticus. I can build under either opinion ...

For:

- It is implied by one of the barmen, Carson. Why would Dimentio be mentioned in the Dark Prognosticus if Bleck is the chosen one to fulfil the prophecy?

Against:

- Dimentio knew all about Bleck's plan. Why let him get the Chaos Heart. Dimentio seems very reliant on his "own" book, and follows it's guidance.
Shop of Identities    
The 17th Sammer Guy. xD
Forbidden Slap

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:05 pm   Reply with quote

More theories:

Dimentio COULD have been the original creator of the CH, and thus have written the DP, which explains why he's mentioned in it;

OR

Dimentio is the manifestation of evil, which explains his evilness and apparent insanity. This could also explain to some extent why he's mentioned in the DP, because the DP is pure evil written down, right?
Shop of Slap    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario