digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

My computers messed up

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Geek Gear
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:35 pm   Reply with quote

I finally got a copy of team fortress 2. Then after i downloaded steam it told me that my Video driver was out of date so i updated it BUT NOW I CANT SEE THE F***ING SCREEN. ITS COMPLETELY BLACK except for a row of pixels at the very top of the screen. SO now i have to get a new video card or GET SAFE MODE TO F***ING WORK. SAFE MODE IS A PIECE OF S***. *crag* IT. if anyone knows anything i could do please help
Choco's    
ent
Sarevon
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:03 am   Reply with quote

Alright did you check the moniter control, ent? It is possible that the screen was moved up for some reason, ent?
Did you download off of steam or from a website, ent? If the latter, was the download possibly glitched, ent?
Also, did you try playing BEFORE you downloaded, ent? I had the same problem pop up (though it was from all of the orange box games) and it still worked fine and eventually stoped bothering me, ent.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Geek Gear