digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Scenario 1- Infiltrating the Mushroom kingdom

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:19 pm   Reply with quote

Imma steal this one guys Rp idea
I read the rules and i thought it would be fun to do and theres an actual battle system and im assuming its like DnD

Thunderbrand Luigi wrote:
Ok this is my first RPG so if im not doing something right plz tell me.
All rolls are on 20 sided dice and the first 4 people to sign up with their created character will be allowed to play.

You are allowed to add 25 stat points to your character in
Attack ( How much damage you do)

Defense ( One half of this is how much damage you regularly avoid .If you succesfuly block how much damage you reduce)

Speed ( Moves you up in the turn line)

Intelligence ( Magic Damage)

Luck ( Will be taken into account whenever you defeat an enemy or find a treasure chest)

Accuracy ( Used for long range attacks. Increases their damage)

Character Choices ( ALL STYLE AND COLOR CHANGES ARE AVAILABLE AT A HIGHER LEVEL)

Koopa 25 HP 12 MP 20 AP
Abilities
Hide Ap cost 5 : Stay in your shell. No damage may be done to you for the next 5 enemy turns. Roll a 5 or above to be succesful. When you are using Hide and someone in your party rolls a 15 or above, they will kick your shell into an enemy doing 7 Damage.

Homing Ap Cost 10: Fly into the air and target your enemy. Wait one turn. Then Fly towards your enemy doing 15 Damage. You can be attacked while in this state. Roll a 10 or above to use succesfully. Roll a 3 or below for 3 backfire damage

Magic

Cure cost 5 MP: Restore 5 health to any character in your party. Roll over a 5 to cast succesfully. Roll over a 15 to reduce casting cost by 2.
Divide your intelligence number by 5 and heal that much more

Spin cost 6 MP: Use Wind magic to make your shell spin while you attack the enemy. Do damage equivalent to whatever you rolled divided by 5. Knock the enemy you hit to the bottom of the turn order and trap them there for 2 more turns. Roll a 10 or above to use succesfully. Divide Intelligence by 4 and do that much extra damage.

SPECIAL ( To use Roll 20 )
Rocket Homing: Use fire and wind magic to propel your self forward hitting all enemies for 20 damage. You can target a single enemy and do 30 damage instead.

Goomba:20 HP 18 MP 15 AP
Ability
Head bonk Cost 5 AP : Hit you opponent for a bonus of 3 damage with your regular attack. Roll the Die, if you get an even number knock your enemy out for 1 attack turn

Multi bonk Cost 10 AP: Roll the Dice. Divide the number you rolled by 3 and hit that many times Each attack does half the damage as the last one did(EXAMPLE: I rolled a 12 i hit my enemy 4 times. With 8 ATK i do 8 dmg, 4 dmg, 2 dmg, 1 dmg. If i had gotten 5 then it would coninue with one damage.)Roll a 10 or above to activate

Magic
Fast Lightning Cost 3 MP: After your next 3 attack turns you will move halfway down the turn chart instead of all the way.

Drain Cost 6 MP : Roll above a 10 to use drain. For the next 3 turns whenever you hit an enemy you will divide the amount of damage you did by 4 and restore that much health to your self

SPECIAL:
Giant goomba: You increase your size 5 times. For the next 5 turns you will do double damage. If an enemy tries to attack you and rolls under a 10 they will be too scared to attack. All Magic effects apply but cannot be casted while you are huge

Feel free to write your own character monster sheet thingy for any enemy you want. I will see if it can be approved

Boo 15 Hp 20 MP 20 AP

Ability
Dissapper Cost 10 Ap: Make your boo dissapear. Stay hidden for 3 turns. You can reappear before the 3 turn limit and attack your enemy with a guranteed critical hit. Roll above a 10 to use.

Scare Cost 5 Ap: Stun your enemy for 1 turn and do damage equivalent to what you rolled divided by 3 plus your attack

Magic
Spectral Ball 5 MP: Unleash a ball of unholy ghost energy onto you enemy doing damage equivalent to your Intelligence times 1.5. Roll above a ten to use and an 18 or above to reduce the cost by 3 and multiply your intelligence by 2.

Possesion 10 Mp: Take over an enemy and use them as your character until it dies or you defeat all other enemys. ( YOU CANNOT TAKE OVER AN ENEMY WHEN THERE IS NO OTHER ENEMYS ON THE FIELD). Roll a 18 or above to reduce the cost by 5 and to kill your enemy when you are done with the body. Roll a 15 or above to cast succesfully.

SPECIAL
Ghastly song: Sing the soul out of your enemys body and then eat it to regain back any mp and hp that the enemy had. The enemy obviously dies. ( CANNOT BE USED ON BOSS MONSTERS)

Magikoopa 15HP 30MP 10AP

Abilitys
MP charge Cost 5 Ap: Roll the Die. Gain MP equivalent to what you rolled

Charge 2 AP: Charge your wand. Your next magic based attack will do double damage

Magic
Triangle Circle Square Cost 5 MP: A basic spell with no elemental attribute. Does damage equal to you Intelligence. Roll over a 5 to cast and roll over 15 to reduce MP cost by 2

Fire MP 7: A fire based spell. Does damage equal to half your intelligence and what you rolled on the dice divided by 3. Roll over 15 to reduce cost by 2

Also Available are Ice and Lightning which are based on their respective element

Special
Double cast: You may cast two different or similar spells on the same turn and wont have to pay any MP for them. Lasts for 3 turns

Clubba 30 HP 5 MP 20 AP
Abillity
Sleep Cost 4 AP: Roll the dice and fall asleep for whatever you rolled on the dice divided by 5 turns. For each turn you are asleep you will gain 6 HP. If you are attacked you will wake up. You must roll a 5 or above to use.

Multiclub cost 6 AP: Roll the dice and hit your enemy for how much you rolled divided by 4. All hits do half your attack. You must roll a 8 or above to use succesfuly

Spike cost 6 AP: Shoot a spiked ball from your mouth doing 1.5 times damage. You must roll a 5 or above to get a succesfull hit and getting a 15 or above will result in 2 times the damage.

Magic
Cure Cost 5 MP: Gain 5 hp points

Special
Tubba Blubba Transformation: Turn into Tubba Blubba for 5 turns. Take no damage while in this state. You can also use your Mega Punch and Body Slam attacks which will result in one less turn with your powers.

Mega punch: Roll the dice and do that much damage times 2 to one enemy

Body Slam: Attack all enemies.
Choco's    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:59 pm   Reply with quote

Make it so we can choose our own character, not the predefined ones, and you got me.
Die4Less Corp.    
DarkBlueAce
Louis

HP: 99 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:06 pm   Reply with quote

I think I saw this on Digibutter, so you could ask the member to try it again, they proably had a story in mind for it.
DarkBlueAce's Shop    
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:09 pm   Reply with quote

DarkBlueAce wrote:
I think I saw this on Digibutter, so you could ask the member to try it again, they proably had a story in mind for it.

He hasnt posted in awhile and he only had 41 posts and what do you mean by your own charactesr
Choco's    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:23 pm   Reply with quote

Mana7 wrote:
DarkBlueAce wrote:

He hasnt posted in awhile and he only had 41 posts and what do you mean by your own charactesr

Example: I want to be a vampire...
Die4Less Corp.    
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:32 pm   Reply with quote

Mr. Game & Watch wrote:
Mana7 wrote:
DarkBlueAce wrote:

... Which mario enemy has vampiric abilities. Give me a link on the mario wiki and i will make a vampiric class. I was reading through this and it seems since this is like DnD and your characters level and stuff I think you can gain abilites. If we actually do the campaign then the next one would probably be a ghost house
Choco's    
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:43 am   Reply with quote

Mana7 wrote:
Mr. Game & Watch wrote:
Mana7 wrote:
DarkBlueAce wrote:

... Which mario enemy has vampiric abilities. Give me a link on the mario wiki and i will make a vampiric class. I was reading through this and it seems since this is like DnD and your characters level and stuff I think you can gain abilites. If we actually do the campaign then the next one would probably be a ghost house

Swoopers and Fuzzies are well known vampiric enemies.
Gemstone Goods    
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:33 pm   Reply with quote

Fuzzy
Abilites 25HP 10MP 25 AP
Drain Cost 5 AP: Roll the die and if you roll higher than a 10 drain 2 Hp from that enemy every turn until it is that enemys turn or your turn.

Flower Drain 0 Ap: Roll the die and if you roll highter than a 15 than drain an enemys 2 Ap until it is either your turn or the enemys turn.

You can spend an extra 5 Mp when using either of these abilities to drain hp from the enemy and send it over to someone in your party

SPECIAL
Gold Fuzzy: Transform into gold fuzzy and all drains do twice as much draining. This also give you the ability to summon a Horde of Fuzzy

Horde of Fuzzy: Can be used once per special: Roll the die and divide the number you rolled by 5, then multiply by 2. Drain that much Hp, Mp, and Ap from the enemy party ( Indicate your drain targets when you perform this ability). Any points gained can be distrubeted to your team.

Also if your playing dont forget to make your characters with their stats
Choco's    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play