digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

[Semi-private]The Palace of Darkness
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Medikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:36 pm   Reply with quote

Botamon was not looking at the raw meat. It was the cooking meat that had its attention. It was looking right up at the delicious meat as a bit of drool eeked out of its mouth.

"Awa..."
Dark Land Supply Store    
Maiq the Liar
Black Warrior

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:49 pm   Reply with quote

The meat is fully cooked. He deactivates the apparatus and places a piece of the meat(roughly 1/3rd of what he cooked) inside the bowl. He exits the room again, once more locking the door, and begins heading down the hall with his portion in hand.((He is going to grab a small spare crate to store the rest of the meat. Also, he'll probably eat his food on he way there.(he really doesn't want much to look at his face)))
Tamriellic Titles    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:55 pm   Reply with quote

Inside the room, scraps of meat were sent flying as it was quickly devoured by the baby digimon.

When it's self-appointed master returned, he would find more than just a mess...
Dark Land Supply Store    
Maiq the Liar
Black Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:07 pm   Reply with quote

He returns to find more than a mess.((Boy, was that corny or what?))

Thankfully, he has a crate with him, so he quickly puts the meat in storage, coating it with the salt he took from the larder earlier to help preserve it. ((There's about 25lbs. left, which should last the next 5 days or so easily, provided nothing happens to make it go bad.))

He then takes the basket he used the first time and gathered several of the remaining meat scraps and other bits of mess, and proceeded to fling it all out the window again, though at this point he's getting quite annoyed...

He walks over to the Botamon and...he lightly pats it on the head. "Go in there next time." he scolded, pointing again to the bathroom.
Tamriellic Titles    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:12 pm   Reply with quote

Botamon squeaked as it was scolded.
Dark Land Supply Store    
Maiq the Liar
Black Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:17 pm   Reply with quote

The man remained silent for a short time with his hand on top of Botamon. He lightly pets it, then places the small cushion inside the bowl, and finally goes back to reading.
Tamriellic Titles    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:43 am   Reply with quote

Later, when he looked down at Botamon, he would see that Botamon was acting... oddly. As if he had a stomach ache. This was not so, however...
Dark Land Supply Store    
Maiq the Liar
Black Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:55 am   Reply with quote

He didn't look down at it until he actually heard it. This man didn't know what exactly was going on, but he knew that there was nothing he could do to help it. This palace followed the one simple rule of demon-kind: The strong live, the weak die. Obviously, there are no medicinal herbs or any other form of medicine within the palace. His alignment also forbids the use of Holy magic, meaning he cannot heal it, either.

The only thing he can do is sit down and watch.
Tamriellic Titles    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:02 pm   Reply with quote

The baby digimon was healthy, but a small glitch caused by over-eating fruit and cooked meat, had set off a digivolution.

Botamon began to glow...
Dark Land Supply Store    
Maiq the Liar
Black Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:13 pm   Reply with quote

The man shields his eyes from the light. He HATES light.
Tamriellic Titles    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:20 pm   Reply with quote

The light faded away a couple seconds later.

When the armored man looked at Botamon again, he'd see a big lizard in its place. The lizard had black scales, bright yellow eyes, and looked to be about the size of a human toddler, maybe a little bigger.
Dark Land Supply Store    
Maiq the Liar
Black Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:23 pm   Reply with quote

In the presence of this strange new creature...he was bewildered. "...it can transform?" he spoke lightly. He was expecting it to slowly grow like any other creature would, obviously.
Tamriellic Titles    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:29 pm   Reply with quote

"Yeah, but we call it 'digivolving'." the lizard spoke. "The name's Agumon. Well, sort of. This form has several names. Black Agumon, Agumon Black, Virus Agumon... but I think it's just easier to call me Agumon. Thanks for feeding me, by the way."

"And before you ask, if I take major harm or fall ill or starve, I de-digivolve back into Botamon, or if I was at a higher stage I will revert to this. I will retain my memories, but I won't be able to speak as Botamon. Also, because my form will change, my behavior will as well."
Dark Land Supply Store    
Maiq the Liar
Black Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:38 pm   Reply with quote

"You...talk?"

While suprised for a while, he remembers that a great deal of demons also know the human language. The thing that still shocked him, though, is that it learned how to talk so quickly. He's in a baffled state right now...

"...are you able to fight?" he says in a slightly demanding voice. Obviously, he does not want to waste any more time getting started with the training.
Tamriellic Titles    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:41 pm   Reply with quote

The Agumon grinned. "Of course! Just give me something to sink my claws into..."
Dark Land Supply Store    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play