digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

[Semi-private]The Palace of Darkness
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Maiq the Liar
Black Warrior

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:01 pm   Reply with quote

"...alright, I won't waste my time then. Just wait here while I organize your match, and with an attitude like that, I'm sure there's no way you can lose..."

With this, he opens the door to his chambers and walks out. "I trust you won't wander out in these halls while I'm away. This place can be very dangerous for something such as yourself."

He closes the door, and proceeds towards a small colliseum in the palace.
Tamriellic Titles    
Medikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:27 pm   Reply with quote

"Sure thing! I can't wait!"

As he waited, he got bored and decided to sharpen his claws on a nearby piece of wood. Specifically a tabletop.
Dark Land Supply Store    
Maiq the Liar
Black Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:57 pm   Reply with quote

The man returned to find the Black Agumon shredding his table. "...and what exactly do you think you're doing? Nevermind, follow me." As the two proceeded along the hallways, the Black Agumon got to see several abominations. Many of them looked very powerful, and equally eager to tear him to pieces. In fact, they would have attacked him without hesitation if it weren't for the fact that the man was nearby. It was a bizarre sight for them, seeing the man guarding such a frail creature when compared to themselves.

When they finally reached the arena, the man led Black Agumon to a rather typical sand-pit. "You better know what you're doing...if you fail me here, you'll be destroyed. There is nothing I can do about that. Do well." he said, before leaping up to a nearby balcony. Many of the more 'intelligent' demons were sitting around to spectate, while many of the stronger ones figured that the match was too pathetic to even watch.

The gate on the other side opened, revealing a relatively simple Imp. It had some very basic armor, consisting of copper legguards, copper shoulderpads, a burlap hat, and a very simple cloth shirt, all topped off with a bronze dagger. Albeit an...odd outfit, the imp appeared very eager to fight, as it jumped right for Black Agumon as fast as it could.
Tamriellic Titles    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:08 pm   Reply with quote

Agumon opened his mouth, which began to glow red from within, and unleashed a large fireball right in the imp's face.
Dark Land Supply Store    
Maiq the Liar
Black Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:12 pm   Reply with quote

The Imp fell onto the ground, burning to death on account of his vest catching fire. An easy victory, it seems. Perhaps Black Agumon should fight something stronger? The arena was currently filled with dissatisfied grunts.
Tamriellic Titles    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:15 pm   Reply with quote

Agumon tought it was too easy too.

"... Well? Got anything else I can beat up?"
Dark Land Supply Store    
Maiq the Liar
Black Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:20 pm   Reply with quote

The gates opened up once again, revealing another monster. This time, it was a lizardman. He was equipped with Iron gear, including a shield(it's possible he saw the last fight and prepared for that attack), and an actual sword.

The lizardman cackled and began the battle with a dash towards BA.
Tamriellic Titles    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:29 pm   Reply with quote

Agumon scoffed. "That shield won't save you from my Appaakatto!"

He attacked as he yelled the name of his attack, which was an uppercut. The attack would (hopefully) hit the lizardman right on the underside of his lower jaw.
Dark Land Supply Store    
Maiq the Liar
Black Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:36 pm   Reply with quote

With the little warning given, the lizardman attempts to dodge.

((tails))The lizardman failed to completely dodge the attack, but ((heads)) it manages to use it's shield to stop the attack. On the downside(for the lizardman, at least), the claw's impact was so strong that the shield rebounded to hit the lizardman in the face with impressive force, also stetching the flimsy material used to attatch the shield to his arm to the point where it snapped. The lizardman retaliated by randomly tossing the shield at Black Agumon, and charging at him with it's sword held forward.
Tamriellic Titles    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:42 pm   Reply with quote

Instead of getting hit with the shield, Agumon grabbed it and held it inbetween himself and the sword.
Dark Land Supply Store    
Maiq the Liar
Black Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:53 pm   Reply with quote

The sword barely pierced the shield by few centimeters, not deep enough to stab Black Agumon on the other side, though.

The man, still sitting above, appeared slightly bored of watching. The crowd was still filled with dissatisfaction due to the lack of blood.

The lizardman attempts to use the sword-in-the-shield to it's advantage. It uses it's weight to try and force the shield out of Black Agumon's claws. After a small struggle, it works, but not as well as planned. Both the shield and sword went flinging to the side, leaving both sides unarmed. The lizardman moves to his last resort, and attempts to rush Black Agumon, with his mouth wide open.
Tamriellic Titles    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:00 pm   Reply with quote

As the lizard-man nears, Agumon slashed its face with his claws and then attempted to bite into his neck.
Dark Land Supply Store    
Maiq the Liar
Black Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:08 pm   Reply with quote

The lizardman, having its mouth wide open, actually 'took' the claw in its mouth. While it is not as damaging, it's gums were sliced in several places, and there was blood drooling out of it's mouth. It did, however give it a chance to injure Black Agumon. It began to chew on the flesh it could, hoping that the pain would keep him from finishing his incoming neck-bite. Black Agumon's mouth, however, was too close for the attack to actually stop, regardless of pain inflicted. So while minor damage was done to his arm, the lizardman is doomed.
Tamriellic Titles    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:00 pm   Reply with quote

Because the Lizard-man was chewing on his claw, Agumon shredded the thing's throat for the pain.
Dark Land Supply Store    
Maiq the Liar
Black Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:36 pm   Reply with quote

By the end of the battle, there was blood spattered all around where the two stood. A few of the demons watching began cheering for the bloodshed, but a load of them still didn't seem to care. "That's enough." the man said, rising from his chair at last. "You have done well enough for now." he jumps off the balcony and places his hand on top of Black Agumon's head. "So you are an impressive fighter, despite your age...there is hope indeed for you. Let's head back to my quarters now, I feel that it is time to eat."

He walks over to the corpse of the lizardman and kicks it to the side, and proceeds to exit the arena with Black Agumon.

Several demons were left wondering just what they saw. It had so much power in spite of it's pitiful size. None of them have even seen a demon that looked like that. None of them were even sure if it was a demon. Was their leader showing favor to one of his minions?
Tamriellic Titles    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play