digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Welcome to Silent Hill
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
WHERE'S MY MASK!?
Happy Mask Salesman

HP: 10 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:55 pm   Reply with quote

You wake up on an ash covered road. You look up, and theres fog everywhere. It's snowing...but it's snowing ash. You feel absolutely paranoid. You look around. You look behind you. The road is cut off, and there is a deep cravase. You look back up ahead. There's a sign saying "Welcome", but the l is removed, spelling "We come."

Welcome to Silent Hill.

((This is a serious topic. NO RANDOMNESS! And anyone can join, and I don't care how many join...just have fun in the cursed town.))

Last edited by Happy Mask Salesman on Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Happy Mask Salesman's Mask Shop    
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:00 pm   Reply with quote

*A man wakes up in the middle of the road*
"Where am I" he said " Who am I"
*He gets up and starts looking around. He sees a tall structure in the distance and starts to walke along the road*
Choco's    
WHERE'S MY MASK!?
Happy Mask Salesman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:02 pm   Reply with quote

The entire town seemed empty. Not one sound came from any place. It was starting to get unnerving.
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:20 pm   Reply with quote

As the man walks through the seemingly empty town he hears something behind him like moaning. He looks behind him and sees that the noise is coming from an alley. Something in his mind tell him to run but he cant resist finding someone else. He looks into the alley and sees a half dead hobo on the ground.
Choco's    
WHERE'S MY MASK!?
Happy Mask Salesman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:27 pm   Reply with quote

"Y-y-you need to get out of this town....i-i-it's not right!" the hobo stuttered out, completly covered in his own blood. In his right hand, he grasped a pistol. "T-t-take this gun......you'll n-need it...." the hobo said, before dying.
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:35 pm   Reply with quote

He then heard another sound coming, he coudnt tell much except that something was coming and was coming fast. He took the pistol and took some of the hobos whiskey ((awesome)). He grabbed onto a near by fire escape and pulled himself up and into the shadows waiting for whatever was coming to come.
Choco's    
WHERE'S MY MASK!?
Happy Mask Salesman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:37 pm   Reply with quote

What came down the alley was simply revolting: it was humanoid, but it definantly wasn't human. It was wrapped in a straitjacket made of it's own skin, and made a hideous gargelling noise. This was a Lying Figure.

((If you can't imagine it, heres a link to a picture: http://images.wikia.com/silent/images/6/60/LAB013-1-.jpg))
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:43 pm   Reply with quote

Almost instantly the man whipped out the gun and shot the monster dead with scary accuracy.

"How did I do that" The man whispered to himself

The man was scared, what other kinds of monsters could reside in the town. He decided to continue up the fire escape. to get a better view of the city. He reached the top of the building and coudnt beleive what he saw
Choco's    
WHERE'S MY MASK!?
Happy Mask Salesman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:46 pm   Reply with quote

An enormous humanoid was waiting on top for the man. However, he had a very painful looking pyramid on his head. The apron he wore was blood stained, and in his hands, he grasped a very deadly looking sword.

Last edited by Happy Mask Salesman on Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:03 pm   Reply with quote

The man unloaded the clip into the beast but it remained unfazed. It came closer to him swinging the sword. The man looked for something to throw at the demon. He through a broken piece of metal which lodged it self into the beasts arm but it still came closer. The man only had one option now. He ran to the ledge and jumped to the adjacent building. the upper half of his body was on the roof but the bottom half was still hanging from an alley when all of a sudden he heard a crack. The roof was breaking apart and he fell in.
Choco's    
WHERE'S MY MASK!?
Happy Mask Salesman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:30 pm   Reply with quote

The man was knocked out. When he woke up, he was mysteriously in a cafe. A sign inside said "Cafe 5to2". On the counter was a box of bullets, mysteriously for the same exact gun that the man carried. Next to it was a map of Silent Hill, and a radio, which mysteriously kept on emitting static. Behind the counter was a large message written in blood: "THERE WAS A HOLE HERE! NOW IT'S GONE!"
The map had a circle on one of the buildings. It was an old quickie mart.

((I would recommend that you get the radio.))
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:53 pm   Reply with quote

The man grabbed the bullets, the radio, and the map. He then grabbed some food off the shelves, loaded his gun and went off the building circled on the map.
Choco's    
WHERE'S MY MASK!?
Happy Mask Salesman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:55 pm   Reply with quote

As soon as the man went outside, the radio's static started to get louder. Suddenly a skinless dog and a lying figure emerged from the incredibly dense fog. The lying figure started to spit out some acid at the man.
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:09 pm   Reply with quote

The man dodged to the left but hit the wall of the quickie mart. He wouldnt be able to aim with his arm hurting like that so he looked around and grabbed a wooden plank with a nail in it and broke the dogs skull. Then he turned around and jumped forward as some acid was shot at him. He rolled in front of the lying figure and struck the nail into where its face should be and pulled down creating a giant rip on its body. He continued on his way with the map.
Choco's    
WHERE'S MY MASK!?
Happy Mask Salesman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:11 pm   Reply with quote

The quickie mart was as abandoned as the rest of the town. It was your typical quickiy mart. There was a counter. Behind it was a supply of cigarettes. There were fridges in the walls, containing soda, beer and energy drinks. There was a note on the counter it read: "Went out to lunch. Be back in five minutes."

The man would notice that the circle on his map was mysteriously gone, and was replaced by an X. A building labeled Burger Queen was circled.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play