digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Welcome to Silent Hill
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
WHERE'S MY MASK!?
Happy Mask Salesman

HP: 10 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:34 pm   Reply with quote

The control room was standing near the drawbridge. The door was indeed locked. But luckily, the man had the key.
Happy Mask Salesman's Mask Shop    
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:40 pm   Reply with quote

He grabbed his knife because he had no bullets and opened the door stepping in with his bandaged leg.
Choco's    
WHERE'S MY MASK!?
Happy Mask Salesman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:42 pm   Reply with quote

The control room was pretty small. The control panel was nearby. There were also some painkillers on the panel, and two boxes of bullets for the pistol. It almost seemed like someone was watching the man.
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:01 pm   Reply with quote

He grabbed the bullets and the painkillers. He took some of the pain killers for his leg with a quick swig of water and inspected the control panel. He found a computer and started searching for a program to open the drawbridge. As he searched through the program list he found a video connection and found a live stream of multiple buildings. Monsters could be seen moving through most of them. Curious he checked the list of recently used programs, one of which was a word document. He opened it and it said
"Journal" and under that "((whatever the date is))"
Choco's    
WHERE'S MY MASK!?
Happy Mask Salesman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:40 am   Reply with quote

"Dear Journal, during my lunch break today, I could have sworn I saw a monster. The strange thing was my friend was looking at the monster too, but he didn't look fazed or anything! The monster then ran off. I said to him "Did you see that?" and all he said was "See what?". I swear, if this some sort of sick practical joke, I'll punch their lights out....and if it isn't......I must be going insane."
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:40 pm   Reply with quote

"Whatever happened must have happened recently"

He opened the program for opening up the draw bridge and opened it. Suddenly the radio went crazy. It blasted the sound louder than before. He loaded his gun and burst through the door
Choco's    
WHERE'S MY MASK!?
Happy Mask Salesman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:43 pm   Reply with quote

Suddenly, a giant gorilla like monster, with burnt skin appeared(Romper). It attempted to tackle the man.
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:26 pm   Reply with quote

He shoots the ape but with no effect. He then takes the knife and dodges to the left of the creature and stabs it in the leg. It screams out in pain and punches the man in his left arm breaking it. The man throws the knife but misses the creatues head. The creature is distracted by the knife and the man takes his gun and shoots the monster in the head. He then continues onward to the bridge
Choco's    
WHERE'S MY MASK!?
Happy Mask Salesman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:31 pm   Reply with quote

As soon as the man reached Central Silent Hill, a siren came out of nowhere, like the ones in WWII, letting people know of enemy bombers. The man's head would start to feel light headed, as the town started to turn red and metallic. Rust and blood stained the entire area. Eventually the siren stopped, and so did the woozyness in the man's head.

((And, as promised, heres the map. This map speaks for both the normal Central Silent Hill and the Otherworld Central Silent Hill: ))
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:47 pm   Reply with quote

The man examined the map and decided to head towards the police station just in case he ran out of ammo again
Choco's    
WHERE'S MY MASK!?
Happy Mask Salesman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:05 pm   Reply with quote

The man would notice on the way to the police station that the monsters were more plentiful in the Otherworld, as monsters literally threw themselves at him.
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:22 pm   Reply with quote

He knew he wouldnt be able to fight anything with his arm broken so he grasped his gun and walked to the hospital. He fought many monsters on his journey and by the time he reached the hospital he had 4 bullets left, and a broken beer bottle. He also suffered many cuts and wounds, like when the acid landed on his foot and the deep knife would on his right arm. He walked into the hospital with so much pain he couldnt hear the radio anymore.
Choco's    
WHERE'S MY MASK!?
Happy Mask Salesman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:27 pm   Reply with quote

As soon as he walked in the Alchemilla Hospital, the man would notice a bunch of painkillers on the table, and a nice little surprise: A shotgun with three extra boxes of shells nearby.
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:35 pm   Reply with quote

((Forgot I still had those other pain killer))

He grabbed the pain killers and finished of the ones he still had in his bag. He picked up the gun and loaded it putting the two boxes of bullets. Still holding the beer bottle he continued into the hospital to search for bandages. He checked the first floor patient rooms but most of the doors were locked. He opened one door and a patient was hanging from the ceiling. Before he turned in disgust he took the rope the dead man was hanging from. He then continued to the second floor
Choco's    
WHERE'S MY MASK!?
Happy Mask Salesman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:38 pm   Reply with quote

The man suddenly spotted a doctor in the hallway, but he didn't seem right. He was hunched over oddly. In his hand, he held a scalpel.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play