digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Welcome to Silent Hill
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:00 pm   Reply with quote

As the doctor approached the man said " Theres another person in this town! Please tell me whats going on"

The doctor kept coming without saying any thing and then the man got his first good look at the doctor. It was another monster. He threw the beer bottle against a wall to distract it and picked up his shotgun and shot the creature killing it. He found a stairwell and proceeded to the next floor
Choco's    
WHERE'S MY MASK!?
Happy Mask Salesman

HP: 10 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:15 pm   Reply with quote

As soon as the man reached the next floor, gun shots rang out. Suddenly, some nurses appeared. They wore extreamly low-cut mini-skirts. Their faces were disorted and bloated. Some of them had revolvers, while others had scalpels and lead pipes.

((Yes, you get to kill some monster nurses now.))
Happy Mask Salesman's Mask Shop    
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:21 am   Reply with quote

The man picked up his gun and tried to shoot the sexy demon nurses. No matter how hard he tried he coudnt shoot at them.
"Crap I must be a chivilrous person"

He used the pistol to shoot the revolvers out of the nurses hands and rolled over to them and using the guns shot the other weapons out of the nurses hands. The man then lit his wooden plank on fire and using that he forced the nurses into one of the patients rooms and closed the door and locked it shut by melting some metal over the hinges. It woudnt hold for long but long enough for him to find some bandages.

He continued to the 3rd floor
Choco's    
WHERE'S MY MASK!?
Happy Mask Salesman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:20 pm   Reply with quote

Suddenly, the radio started to blair. Up ahead was Pyramid Head again. Like last time, he simply looked at the man, and then walked off. As soon as the monster left, more doctors appeared.
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:47 pm   Reply with quote

He shot 3 of the doctors dead but the others had reached him before he could kill them. There were still 4 of them left. He turned around and they clawed at his back badly scratching him before he ran into one of the rooms closing the door behind him. The Doctors already started breaking down the door when the man noticed there was no blood in this room but there was something in the bed.
Choco's    
WHERE'S MY MASK!?
Happy Mask Salesman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:05 pm   Reply with quote

Luckily for the man, it was nothing but an empty costume, that seemed to belong to the local theme park. It was a pink bunny, with overalls on. It had huge exaturated eyes, and had a cheerful smile on. But around the mouth, was huge stains of blood. On the belly of the constume was a couple boxes of shotgun shells and painkillers.

The possesed doctors suddenly screamed and ran away. The man could see Pyramid Head slicing one of the once normal humans in half. The monster then looked through a hole that the monsters had made, and walked off.

((And yes, the costume is empty. It will not come to life, although I would think that it would if I saw it.))
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:00 pm   Reply with quote

(( Can i put on the costume awesome ))

The man immediatley loaded his shotgun and grabbed the rest of the stuff and inspected the hole
Choco's    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play