digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Eternal Night on Bald Mountain

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Mister I
John Freeman

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:02 pm   Reply with quote

The skies turned dark depressing. The wind picked up in an eerie houl, moaning as it parted between the two sides of the magnificent mountaintop. Not a soul in the sleepy village was awake on this most dreadful of nights...but they would be. Not a soul would remember, but they all would remember. Fear. Pain. Suffering. These memories all manifest into one being, one eternal reminder of pain and suffering, from which not a single shread of light could be found.

Hades stood atop Bald Mountain, watching the skies turn dark. He raised his arms above his head, revealing the blackest, darkest, and most fiendish of souls. He released them into the night, turning the sky to a rich black, an endless void of pain.

He pulled out five shining white orbs from his robes. These represented the pure, the light, the shining dawn that comes after the long night and vanquishes the darkness. He laughed as, one by one, they were enveloped in darkness.

He smiled as the mountain began to rumble and quake.

"It's showtime!"
Temple of I    
MsDevin92

HP: 95 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:13 pm   Reply with quote

"I'm surprised Chernabog isn't up and throwing fire yet. He's quite the territorial one, from what I recall."
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

HP: 99 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:02 pm   Reply with quote

A certain duck was wandering around the area, ready to perform several robberies during the chaos that would awaken.
Toad House    
Soul Reaper
Yamada Hanataro
Jailed Vampire Werewolf
Jailed

HP: 31 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:06 pm   Reply with quote

*in a nearby shadow* ................................
Alchemy slam.    
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:08 pm   Reply with quote

"Something bigs about to happen" he said
Choco's    
Mister I
John Freeman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:31 pm   Reply with quote

((Sorry I was gone for so long, but at least it's night...mwahahahaha...))

A pair of yellow eyes pierced through the mountain, their icy glare enough to send a man to Hell and back. In total, complete, utter silence, the great beast awakened. The demonic master, the black God, Satan's fist. Chernabog.

Hades smiled. "Good, now it's time for the fun...to REALLY begin!" he laughed. His hands began glowing with an eerie golden flame. He shot the mighty golden fire into the sky, bending them into chains. He shot the chains down, digging them into the flesh of the gargantuan beast. Chernabog bellowed an empty scream before its eyes burned with the same golden flame.

Hades laughed. "Yes, LET THE NIGHT SWALLOW THE DAY! LET THIS BE A DAY OF RECONING FOR MORTAL AND GOD ALIKE! THIS IS THE DAY...THIS WILL BE THE ERA OF HADE--" he gloated before coughing a bit. Pain and Panic quickly flew next to their master and gave him a heimlick, knocking a pomegranite out of his throat. "Well, that was anticlimactic..." he muttered.

Chernabog then rose its hands, sending an army of devilish souls into the air. "Alright, climax time. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Hades laughed.
Temple of I    
MsDevin92

HP: 95 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:57 pm   Reply with quote

"Rather impressive," Maleficent noted, with her usual sense of dry, dark humor. It was impossible to tell if she were trying to subtly win over Hades with praise, being sarcastic, or just letting him have a small victory.
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
Mister I
John Freeman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:56 pm   Reply with quote

"Alright boy, now, let's have you feast..." Hades laughed. Immediately, Chernabog rose his mighty hand over the sleepy village. All of the worst emotions, worst traits, and darkest souls of the villagers were drawn into Chernabog's hand. Bloodshed, misery, pain, hatred - all mustered into one ball of souls. Chernabog then unleashed a mighty volcanic burst, the fires of Hell searing away the little humanity in such emotions. Demons burst loose from the devil's hand, burning in the night sky, blackening the stars with dark clouds, forever sealing up the little hope on such a cursed night.

"And now...TAKE 'EM IN!" Hades commanded. The Black God inhaled, sucking up all of the demons, taking their power, becoming whole. Chernabog's wings began to glow in an aura of black flame. The world decayed and burned around him.

Hell had found its way to Earth.
Temple of I    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play