digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Legacy of Earth
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Pokemon Nerd
puppypaint

HP: 83 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:10 am   Reply with quote

Captain Blue wrote:
He leapt onto Naruto's head, then kicked off of him and back onto the healer dragon. "I'm far from emo. I was going through a hard time, and you wouldn't know how it feels to lose someone very important to you with it all being your fault. As for how you know me, I honestly don't care."

The healer dragon was so peaceful and neutral to everything it didn't mind being sat on much. It continued its silence. It seemed to not talk very much at all either.
The Paint Bucket    
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:41 am   Reply with quote

He decided to get off of the healer dragon and float in the air, his wings not flapping, and his stance making him look like a showoff. "I'm only here for the Magnus they have on sale. I'm not interested in fights...especially against idiots. Just saying."

((I love this pose. 'Nuff said.))

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play