digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Different final smash ideas
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Flavio Twitch Boobs
Super Hario

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:48 pm   Reply with quote

Post your ideas. Pretty sure this topic has been made before but oh well.

Toon Link: Great Spin Attack or whatever it's called. Toon Link spins around really wildly, damaging everything in his way. He can hover if you keep tapping A. He keeps spinning for 20 or so seconds, the last three seconds having slightly longer reach and a bit more power.

Diddy Kong: Electric Guitar attack from DK64. The attack would send shockwaves out like the Barbara assist trophy, but it would have longer reach and hurt more. The initial shockwave deals 30% damage, with each shockwave after that dealing 5% less damage.

GOGOGO c:
The Little Shop of Hario    
Crappiest Animator ever.
Chaos-Stev-0

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:54 pm   Reply with quote

Intresting.....

Wario: Super Wario Waft?
Bowser: Koopa Troop: Summons his minion's to help him in battle, where they function like regular non-playable characters who can't get hurt.
Pokemon Trainer: Triple Finisher: Instead of Fire Blast, Hydro Pump, and Solarbeam, they use Blast Burn, Hydro Cannon, and Frenzy Plant.

HORRIBLE, AIN'T IT?
Shop of Stev-0    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:12 pm   Reply with quote

Ness: PK Rockin
Lucas: PK Love
Sonic: Sonic Heroes: Sonic calls in Tails and Knuckles to help him out
Franics: He brings in something Hi-TECHNICAAAAAAAL!
Luigi: Poltergust 4000: He releases a bunch of ghosts (random of 3-6 ) and they fly around like Volt Tackle or Super Sonic, but less damage, also, the colors do different effects, and the blow of the vacuum acts like a wide-ranged F.L.U.D.D.

Orange: Sparks
Purple: Poison

Then I forget the other ghost colors
Milton Games    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:31 pm   Reply with quote

Meta Knight: Heavy Lobster. A Revenge of Meta Knight-style text box appears at the bottom of the screen, with MK's picture in it like in the game. In the text box, the words "That's it. Send in Heavy Lobster!" appear on the screen, and it zooms into view, Meta Knight climbing aboard. It would work sort of like the Landmasters.

Falco: Arwing Airstrike. Falco jumps into the air like he does already, but instead of a Landmaster a screen with a targeting reticule appears like Snake's FS, and you can shoot Smart Bombs with B and Arwing Lasers with A.

Kirby: Crash Ability. If you have ever played Nightmare in Dreamland, he bonuces wildly around the screen like he is using Crash in that game. Anyone hit is struck for Explosion damage and knocked around, and anyone right next to him when he activates it (say Jigglypuff Rest range) is instantly KOed.
The Domain of Secrets    
Chocolate Kirby
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:49 pm   Reply with quote

Black Yoshi wrote:

Kirby: Crash Ability. If you have ever played Nightmare in Dreamland, he bonuces wildly around the screen like he is using Crash in that game. Anyone hit is struck for Explosion damage and knocked around, and anyone right next to him when he activates it (say Jigglypuff Rest range) is instantly KOed.

YOU STOLE MY IDEA! D:

I dunno:

Yoshi: STAMPEDE!
Yoshi calls other Yoshis and they all run across the sreen, damaging enemies. It's very short (about screen length), but does a lot of damage.

The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

HP: 99 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:57 pm   Reply with quote

Wario: Wario grabs an enemy, and tosses them into the air, he laughs. "Have-a r-r-r-rotten day!" He then unleashes a large fart beam like Samus's final smash. However, you cannot use your Wario Waft immediatly after, no matter how much you charged up.

Bowser: He laughs, and holds up the Star-Rod, he unleashes a series of electricity blasts from the sky, he cannot be damaged during this state.

Wolf-O-Donnel: Wolf smirks, before jumping like normal, he hops in his Wolfen, and you can drop smart bombs with the 'A' button.

Luigi: Boo Burst: Luigi pulls out his polterguist, and unleashes a swarm of boos, and they launch on their enemys like in the Boolossus Boss Battle.
Toad House    
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:44 pm   Reply with quote

Yoshi's final smash is fine the way it is. It's a reference to the flying yoshi, and the fire breathing yoshi in Super Mario World if you didn't notice.

Anywho, yoshi should be able to kick sand or whatever it was.
PSI and more    
Piano Enthusiast
Yoshifan

HP: 99 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:27 pm   Reply with quote

Black Yoshi wrote:

Baby Daisy wrote:
Toon Link: Great Spin Attack or whatever it's called. Toon Link spins around really wildly, damaging everything in his way. He can hover if you keep tapping A. He keeps spinning for 20 or so seconds, the last three seconds having slightly longer reach and a bit more power.

Totally. On both. Always thought that.

Game & Watch's: just something else. not octopus.

Last edited by Yoshifan on Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Bizarre Bazaar    
I'm back to being a
Hylian_Pixl
Burning

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:36 pm   Reply with quote

Well, Zelda and Sheik should've had separate final smashes. Even though they are tecnically the same person, Sheik's skills (which rely on physical strength) are very different from Zelda's skills (which rely on magic). Zelda's is fine, but sheik should've had something like a complete barrage of weapons on the other players.

LIL BLUE VS. BIG BLUE
Crappy Blue Luigi
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:16 pm   Reply with quote

Yoshifan wrote:
Game & Watch's: just something else. not octopus.

Mr. Game & Watch's Final Smash is perfect. Have you ever played the Game & Watch game named Octopus? Maybe you'd know why then.
Paradeem 8    
Piano Enthusiast
Yoshifan

HP: 99 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:31 pm   Reply with quote

I just don't like the feel of his FS. that's all. I just think there could have been a better one (I don't know what).

It's powerful, though. I like that.

...Even though I never use items EVER.
The Bizarre Bazaar    
Apparently missed a lot
LudwigVonKoopa
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:52 pm   Reply with quote

Octopus = Epic win.

I tried to get money to buy Octopus for 30 bucks on Ebay.

SADLY, I DIDN'T GET THE MONEY.
Stuff Mart    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:02 pm   Reply with quote

LudwigVonKoopa wrote:
Octopus = Epic win.

I tried to get money to buy Octopus for 30 bucks on Ebay.

SADLY, I DIDN'T GET THE MONEY.
Just buy one of the G&W gallery GBA games for about 17 dollars. They have like 5 games, in the original, and "modernized" versions of them, and some more as unlocks. In fact, G&W gallery 4 has octopus. :B
Junk shop    
How deliciously sexual
Emil
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:03 am   Reply with quote

Happy Chilla wrote:
Lucas: PK Love

I don't know why, but after beating Mother 3, I've noticed... Lucas's up smash, and pretty much all of his a attacks look ALOT like PK Love.

Lucas: PK Ground. Yeah... Yeah... Kumatora learns this attack, but she also learns PK Starstorm.

Anyway, Lucas pounds the earth with his fist, causing massive spikes of rock to shoot out of the ground, inflicting a ton of damage to anyone they hit. The spikes are random however. The distance they shoot out of the ground changes each time you use it, and sometimes, you might only get one long spike, but it's on the other side of the stage...
Green Para-Koopa's Shop    
Nintendo Zealot
Warlord_Mike

HP: 99 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:41 am   Reply with quote

Okay, for me, here's how I see it:

Luigi: WEEGEE ATTACK! *shot*

Okay, for real: Poltergust 3000. Luigi whips out the Ghost-Busting Vacuum from Gadd Enterprises, and sucks everyone currently in front of him inside. The Vacuum then jams, dealing a constant 5% damage per second over 5 seconds. Afterwards, the Vacuum then backfires, dealing an additional 25% damage, KO-ing at high percentages.

Toon Link: Hurricane spin is what you were thinkin' of, BD. And I agree. Toon Link wildly spins back and forth across the stage for about 10 seconds, during which time any contact with him will deal 15% damage with considerable knockback.

Falco: Arwing. He jumps up like before, but he puts you in the pilot's seat of one of Star Fox's Arwings. Tapping A as fast as you can will fire off lasers, each hit dealing 10% damage. The "flight time" lasts 15 seconds.

There's others I'd like to cover, but I kinda need to go to bed now.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Smash Bros. Brawl