digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Brotherhood of Yoshis Guild Hall
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:02 pm   Reply with quote

The great fortress that was the Hall of Black's guild sat, gleaming against the light of the breaking dawn. However, the mood inside the building itself was the exact opposite of that calm. Inside the great hall, Black and the Guild Officers were gathered at the main table, going over the defense plans of the Guild Hall. The rest of the entire Guild, clad in their combat armor, was gathered at other tables, talking in hushed tones with their weapons at their sides.

After some time, Black rose to his feet and walked over to the podium.

"My brothers and sisters... as most of you know, I seem to have invoked the anger of The Gods of War and Death, Balthazar and Grenth. They are bent on destroying me and my family... and anyone who stands in their way, including every last member of our guild. They won't stop until we are all cast into the Underworld. I know that we cannot hope to defeat two of the greatest forces to ever exist... War and Death themselves... but defeating them is not our goal. If we can hold them off for long enough, the other Gods are sure to intervene.

We have two choices: defend ourselves valiantly, or die a miserable death. Who is with me?!"

The entire guild erupted in the cheers and roars of everything from Humans to Asura, and Black walked out front of the Hall to await any support that he may have gathered.
The Domain of Secrets    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:23 pm   Reply with quote

((Private? The Great Undead Legion Would Be Happy to Help If this Isn't Private. The Question that Remains Is Does the Guild Want Help... *shot*))

Last edited by Die4Less on Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Die4Less Corp.    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:27 pm   Reply with quote

((Open to everybody.))
The Domain of Secrets    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:41 pm   Reply with quote

*Lots of Random Supporters Showed their Support and Offered to Help the Guild In the Fight, and a Few Even Gave Gifts. Of the Gifts Were Various Enchanted Armor and Rings For His Kids and Him. There Was a Necklace that Stood Out From Everything However, as it Had a Strange Design On It, Along With an Inscription on It. The Inscription Read "To Enlist the Help of a Near Invincible Army, Mutter the Following at Any Time While Wearing This."*
Die4Less Corp.    
Pokemon Nerd
puppypaint

HP: 83 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:24 am   Reply with quote

Scratch was among the supporters, along with Chime. Scratch moved towards the front of the crowd and spoke, "My liege, if there is anything you need of me, just say the word and I will go through with whatever it is you speak of." Scratch was as loyal as any normal citizen, but had an immense knowledge of just about everything and was willing to help using that. She did not mean that she would fight, however if need be, she would. She meant that she will advise.

Chime, who had secretly had a crush on Black for the longest time followed Scratch up to him. She hid behind her sister a little and just stared up at the king.
The Paint Bucket    
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:09 am   Reply with quote

Ivan appeared with a spark. "Hold them off? I'm a time-traveling hero, and a friend. It'll be all too easy to hold off war and death, as if I 'die', I can just rewind to an earlier me and repeat the process infinitely. You've got my help, Black."

MsDevin92

HP: 95 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:37 pm   Reply with quote

Rouge was sitting in the shadow of one of the hall's columns, her head hung low and a bottle of rice wine in one hand.
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:36 pm   Reply with quote

Vaati had once again increased his power to that of a Super Mage.

"I'll help out but since it's gods we are dealing with they may prove difficult defeat even with the power of 1000 mages but I'll try my best to defend against them." Said Vaati who flicked one guy who decided to try pushing him out of the way but with enough power to send him flying.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
A dude with blond hair.
Ultigonio

HP: 10 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:26 pm   Reply with quote

"I am a long time watcher and examiner of yoshis," said Ultigonio, showing a spark of flame. "and I'd love to help."

Black Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:20 pm   Reply with quote

Black bowed his head as he turned to face the crowd of supporters that gathered.

"I sincerely thank you for showing up to support me... this battle will likely result in the death of a great number of my guild, and possibly even one of you. Balthazar and Grenth do not believe in mercy, and neither do their armies. I must give you this warning... if any of you were to die, I would like you to know the pretenses of it."
The Domain of Secrets    
Ocelot
Twytch

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:29 pm   Reply with quote

Ocelot was leaning against a far wall, purposely distancing himself due to the fact that he had never been in the same room with so many magic users. For the most part, his guns were all he ever needed. He nodded at Black's statement about death, staying silent.
Outer Heaven    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:30 pm   Reply with quote

Zetta sat, silently, his head propped up by his staff as he sat in a small chair made up of the bones of deceased people.

"I agree, and I'm all for this guild."
The Town of Lix    
MsDevin92

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:33 pm   Reply with quote

From where Ocelot and Zetta were each sitting, they could hear a small, hiccuping noise...
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
Ocelot
Twytch

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:38 pm   Reply with quote

He looked around, trying to figure out what it was. For all he knew, however, it could have been an Ooze that Black had attempted to fill up with alcohol for laughs...
Outer Heaven    
MsDevin92

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:45 pm   Reply with quote

The source of the noise was a pigtailed teenage girl surrounded by a small mountain of bean cake wrappers. Half of one of the sugary morsels was in her hands, which were shaky, and her mouth was smeared with juices that mingled with the tears on her cheeks.
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play