digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Brotherhood of Yoshis Guild Hall
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
MsDevin92

HP: 95 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:33 pm   Reply with quote

Lenore waved her wand, causing a spiraling ribbon of pinkish-purple energy to snake into the air and then explode towards Grenth in a Chaos Storm.
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:20 pm   Reply with quote

Balthazar and Grenth wrote:
Grenth lunged at Vaati with a snarl, attempting to catch him in his icy grip.
Vaati had seen what the god could do and unleashed the spell he prepared which was a spell that created a large barrier of blinding light surround Grenth blinding his eyes while he was in the barrier. While Grenth was unable to see Vaati increased his distance with the god of death and began charging towards anything that was not a god nor an ally of Black Yoshi and attacking them with his powers.

([roll=10,10] the first number is the spell duration and the other is how long Vaati can stay in his Super Mage form.)
Actions
Dice Used: 10,10 Roll Results: 4,9.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:50 pm   Reply with quote

Grenth was too distracted by the Chaos Storm conjured by Lenore to take notice of the blinding spell. However, the blinded God of Death simply let out an ear-piercing cackle as he put his bony hand to the ground.

Fool. I do not need to see to fight!

At that, Grenth unleashed a massive pulse of energy into the ground. For a moment, everything seemed to go deathy quiet... before the bodies of the fallen Guild fighters began to rise up from the ground. With a terrible screech, the undead soldiers flung themselves upon the horrified Guildsmen. Meanwhile, Balthazar had readied his wsord once more, and was aiming a mighty strike at the legs of RAY.
The Domain of Secrets    
MsDevin92

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:54 pm   Reply with quote

Koga switched gears to her smiting prayers as quickly as she could, trying to silence the undead.

Lenore, however, recoiled in fear and wrapped a veil of Illusion magic around herself, disappearing from view.

"Lenore!" Gaia yelled, before ducking the incoming axe of a fallen warrior.

"Well, looks like the gears have turned against us, girls."
Flare shadow-stepped behind a charging undead Dervish, grabbing his arms and twisting them behind his back.
"Might as well go down fighting...er, and then...maybe be brought back fighting..."
The Dervish's arms snapped off in a cloud of marrow dust.
"...Oops."

---

Meanwhile, deep within the Mists...

"...Something doesn't feel right."
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:14 pm   Reply with quote

With the numbers so greatly stacked against them, Black ordered a retreat into the walls of the Guild Hall. As the remaining Guild forces poured inside, Black finished off a pair of Eternal Rangers and appeared back inside to the congregation of his nine Guild Officers.

"Well, this looks like the final stand for the Brotherhood of Yoshis..."

But does this mean you want us to...

"Yes... this is where you all use your technique I trained you to use."

So this really is it...

I never thought it would end this way. For me, at least.

Let's make it a grand spectacle then, shall we?

I refuse to go out without a fight, that's for damn sure!

The clash of gods spells doom for us all...

They'll have to drag me kicking and screaming to the Underworld~!

May our actions be not in vein.
The Domain of Secrets    
Ocelot
Twytch

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:48 pm   Reply with quote

Ocelot made the RAY leap into the air, latching onto the side of the Guild Hall with it's legs and turning to face Balthazar. The RAY put both of it's 'wings' forward, exposing twin machine gun turrets. Power was rapidly draining from it's massive wound, and Ocelot wanted to give 'em a show.

The entire payload of missiles fired from it's back, and it's ammo reserves were drained to the bone from it's machine guns.
Outer Heaven    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:29 pm   Reply with quote

Balthazar stumbled back for a moment before falling with a thunderous crash on the ground due to Ocelot's barrage. Within moments, however, the God of War had stuck his Greatsword into the ground and lifted himself off the ground. And he was pissed. Balthazar raised his sword once more and prepared to slice Ocelot in two when a blast of black flames struck him in the back. He turned, and there stood Black.

"I'm not the only one with a slighty confusing family. Your quarrel is not with Ocelot. You want to take me out? I dare you!"

At this, Black cast aside his staff and stared directly into Balthazar's eyes. A swirl of deep black energy had began to twist around Black, and his normally icy-blue eyes turned a similar shade of pulsating black. As both of his hands suddenly flared up in bursts of black energy, he called out to Balthazar once more.

I think you were just afraid of me stealing the control as God of Fire, weren't you? You just wanted me silenced... but I will never fall silent!

So, invoking your full powers, are we? I'll see to it that a special place is reserved for you, your guild, and your family in Torment!
The Domain of Secrets    
Ocelot
Twytch

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:32 pm   Reply with quote

The RAY stumbled backwards, crashing off of the building and breaking off one of it's wings on the ground. It gave off a final mechanical screech in dire pain before smoke began rapidly flowing from the cockpit.

Ocelot threw himself out of the RAY, nearly breaking his shoulder upon impact with the ground. He was running into the Guild Hall to join the others, and away from the Metal Gear's blast radius.
Outer Heaven    
MsDevin92

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:35 pm   Reply with quote

Just as Ocelot rushed in, someone rushed out beside him, shooting a tongue of dark red flame between Black and Balthazar. It wasn't much of a threat, but it was sudden enough to hopefully catch the attention of the two of them.

"STOP!"
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:37 pm   Reply with quote

The two Gods stared in disbelief at whoever had rushed between them.

R-R-Rogue?
The Domain of Secrets    
MsDevin92

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:40 pm   Reply with quote

Another figure rushed out behind her.
"Rouge, get back inside!"

Rouge crouched down, hands on her knees and panting.
"I...*huff*...please...*puff*
...St-Stop."
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:44 pm   Reply with quote

"Ramona...?"

Black's new look was appearing to fade away... until a look of mingled terror and disbelief became etched on his face. Barely managing to took down, Black could see the tip of Balthazar's Greatsword sticking right through his chest.

Fool. Never become distracted in the midst of battle.

"But I... I..."

Balthazar violently jerked his weapon out of Black's body and sneered, and Black fell to the ground.
The Domain of Secrets    
MsDevin92

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:27 pm   Reply with quote

"BLACK!!!"

As Ramona crumpled in sobs, Rouge crawled up to Balthazar.

"I-I'll go quietly! I'll go to Torment...Please, I'll do anything you want, but don't punish my parents! It wasn't their fault!"

Her hands began to shake.

"You're a god! You're supposed to be helping us!"
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:39 am   Reply with quote

The sound of Black dying reached Vaati's ears and sent him into a frenzy of rage making him toss a large boulder at Balthazar before charging at him with his sword drawn.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Pokemon Nerd
puppypaint

HP: 83 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:02 pm   Reply with quote

Chime became distracted by Black and flew above the battle to rush to his side immediately. Her emotions were too strong for words. Scratch had flown with her to make sure she didn't get herself killed and defended their position.
The Paint Bucket    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play