digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Brotherhood of Yoshis Guild Hall
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
MsDevin92

HP: 95 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:48 am   Reply with quote

There was silence...before what appeared to be a shining tear in the very battlefield itself open, and the giant silhouette of a glowing young woman burst through in a flurry of white feathers.

"BALTHAZAR! You...What have you done?!"
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:57 am   Reply with quote

Taking care of something that should have been taken care of a long time ago. That man was the biggest threat to the stability of all worlds to ever exist.

One way or another, it was going to happen.

All around the battlefield, every Guild fighter had fallen completely silent. Some didn't even seem to breathe, the sudden realization washing over them.
The Domain of Secrets    
MsDevin92

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:00 am   Reply with quote

"I thought that, after disposing Dhuum, you would at least be able to tell the difference between the kinds of gods and those that need to be expunged."
Melandru appeared, unfurling herself from the middle of a massive oak tree.
"You have erred most grievously."

Ramona was still crying. Rouge stared blankly at her Father's body.
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:17 am   Reply with quote

I see no error in judgment. My actions were just
The Domain of Secrets    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:22 am   Reply with quote

Vaati had been in his super form too long and fell to the ground looking like his normal self but was also exhausted.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:28 pm   Reply with quote

Grenth noticed Vaati fall to the ground, and immediately siezed him in the same manner that he had taken hold of the Paragon, lifting him to his skeletal face before Balthazar motioned for Grenth to drop him.

Fine.

Grenth tossed Vaati aside, and joined Balthazar by the fallen Black and the other gods.

Black and the girls were our only concern. No need to slaughter the rest of them... unless they continue to fight. Now for the other matter at hand...

Balthazar lifted his bloodstained sword to the air and held it aloft, facing Rogue and Violet.

Dwayna, step aside. It's time to put an end to this.
The Domain of Secrets    
MsDevin92

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:49 am   Reply with quote

It was just then that a small figure- well, small in comparison to the titanic other gods- jumped down in front of the girls.

"You can't do this, Balthazar."
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
Black Yoshi
Ignis Phasmatis

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:14 pm   Reply with quote

At the Gods gathered around the fallen Black, a violent rumble shook the ground they stood upon, and an array of brilliant indigo light began to glow upon the bloodstained battlefield. Bursts of purple energy surged through each of the god's bodies, and they all hit the ground as if in extreme pain.

Arrrrrgh! What trickery is this, Kormir?

This cannot be... Kormir's doing...

Only one power could cause this...

At that, an all-too-familiar figure appeared in a swirl of purple flames.

Congratulations. You made this even easier than I thought... all gods are so predictable.

Ignis strode forward from the fire, clapping and laughing hysterically, his deep purple eyes shining from behind his Tinted Spectacles. Walking up to the unmoving Black, he looked down with a smirk before viciously kicking him in the gut and sending him skidding across the ground. The two armies stood staring at the events that unfolded before a cry of anger roared out from the forces. Taking note of this, Ignis casually waved his hand in the air. On cue, a large number of swirling purple vortexes opened up, and an army of indigo-robed men and women stepped out of the rifts and faced Ignis.

Slaughter them all.๏̯͡๏๏̯͡๏
The Domain of Secrets    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:54 pm   Reply with quote

Vaati had recovered and was back on his feet.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
MsDevin92

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:19 pm   Reply with quote

Dwayna tried to pull herself back onto her feet...
"I am a slave unto the wounded, not unto the villainous! Stop this madness!"

"BLACK!"
Ramona struggled upright and tried to run to her husband, but the arrival of the robed people cut her off.

"Mom!" both Iris and Rouge
cried, trying to hurry to her side.

Kormir's blindfolded eyes surged with silent hatred at Ignis's arrival, although she said nothing. Instead...she lifted her head, and looked at him bravely.
"I knew you'd return."
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
Black Yoshi
Ignis Phasmatis

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:08 pm   Reply with quote

Of course you did. There was no stopping it. Now, I have some business to attend to...

The remaining Guild, Reaper, and Eternal fighters charged headlong into the followers of Ignis with a mighty battle cry. Ignis approached the limp figure that was Black once more... until a large chunk of ice struck him upside the head.

Stay away from my father you abomination!

There stood Violet, her Astral Staff pointed at Ignis and ready for another round of spells.
The Domain of Secrets    
MsDevin92

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:43 pm   Reply with quote

Rouge and Iris moved in on either side of their sister. Flare and Gaia began cutting their way through the purple-garbed forces, while Lenore and Koga went to cover the distraught Ramona.
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
Black Yoshi
Ignis Phasmatis

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:11 pm   Reply with quote

Ignis smirked and laughed upon seeing the three girls opposing him.

So, I'm assuming you three are Iris, Violet, and Rogue? You look so much like your parents... unfortunately for you.

You can burn in Torment for all I care. Leave my family alone!

Ignis simply laughed wickedly again and pointed his hand at the three girls, preparing to fire... until a stream of arrows engulfed in black fire struck him square in the chest. Staggering backwards, Ignis looked around for the source of the lightning-fast attack when Deadly emerged from the shadows behind him and unleashed a fury of slashes before quickly melting back into the shadows.

You will never destroy the Brotherhood. We will cut you down, fool.

There in front of Ignis stood the Guild Officers of the Brotherhood of Yoshis. Each seemed to be radiating a slight amount of black energy from their weapons and bodies. From his binding chains close by, Balthazar looked on, attempting to fight off the pain of binding.

So... Black had already learned the magic of blessing Acolytes. How fortunate... there may be hope yet...
The Domain of Secrets    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play