digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Contest of the Self

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Contests & Tournaments
Medikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:33 pm   Reply with quote

Put a single dollar in a jar/hidden stash for every lie you say in a whole week (168 hours). When the week is up, say how much money you lied your way up to.

Be honest about the number of lies.

The prize? The amount of dollars you have in the jar! Of course, the goal is to have the LEAST number of lies...

Suggestion to do with your money: Buy a cake slice, or a whole cake if you have enough cash.

This was inspired by the fact that a requirement to become president in a certain African country, you must not lie in SEVEN YEARS! I bet you that no one here in America can achieve such a feat...
Dark Land Supply Store    
oar
Super Maiq the Liar

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:43 pm   Reply with quote

I only have 2 dollars...can't really save it up if I lie more than twice...
Tamriellic Titles    
Medikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:18 pm   Reply with quote

Okay. If you can't save up money, then save up... uh... Pennies? Pebbles?

Something to serve as a long-lasting note of how many lies you said.
Dark Land Supply Store    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Contests & Tournaments