digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Toad Town
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:32 am   Reply with quote

Blink had been heading back to flower fields, after he had gone to the forest for some training. "Sure glad everything worked out.... kind of." He said, trying to open the door. It didn't budge. He flame tackled it, and even got Fishmael to try. It was blunt that not a soul could open the door to flower fields. "Since when is flower fields blocked off? What did they do to the wise wisterwood?" He began circling around the door in panic. "Oh, man, oh man, I'm in BIG trouble! If I don't get back, I won't make it to class, and I'll get a zero for that day, and I'll NEVER EVER be the sun!" Be positioned himself on the walkway, as to not burn anything, and cried. His own tears put his flame out, but that was the least of the problems at hand.

Last edited by Yoshi on Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
PSI and more    
(:
Tayl

HP: 98 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:40 am   Reply with quote

Bunny lived in Toad Town, so it was only natural he'd be walking around nearby. He hopped over to the sobbing sun-in-training.

"Hey, what's wrong, kid?"
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:47 am   Reply with quote

Blink looked at bunny. "Oh, well, ya see, I left flower fields to train in the forest.... and now that I came back.... the" He sniffled "The door is shut tight, and I got the strongest person in Toad Town, but... but..." He sobbed. "Noone can open it, and I have no idea how to get it open, and Flower Fields is DOOMED. The worst part is, I have no idea who anyone in this whole town is, and because of that, I don't know anyone who can help."
PSI and more    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:52 am   Reply with quote

Super Mario happened to be walking by. He listened in to the conversation. He then walked up to Blink and looked at him.

"Maybe I-a can help. My name is-a Super Mario. I-a saved the Flower Fields from the evil Huff N. Puff and-a Bowser's thugs a while ago."
Ammu-Nation!    
(:
Tayl

HP: 98 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:56 am   Reply with quote

"Well, I'll help you!" Bunny offered.

"Now...maybe trying to bust down the door isn't the right method to get in. There's got to be another way, right? You live there, do you know any other way to get in?"
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:57 am   Reply with quote

Blink perked up. "M-m-m-m-m-m-MARIO?" His flame apperantly came back. "Well, I would have you open the door, but I don't think jumping on it will work. But I bet if we had a way to make you a liiiiiittle bit stronger, we could get the job done with your hammer. Does anyone know someone who can make Mario stronger? We'll be sure to make it through then!" Blink had apperantly gotten a biiiiig confidence boost. I guess THE super Mario has that affect on people! Blink then shook his head at Bunny. "That door is literally the only way to Flower fields. I would have flown there by now if that wasn't the case."
PSI and more    
Pokemon Nerd
puppypaint

HP: 83 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:04 am   Reply with quote

Slib appeared at exactly the right time and offered her magic skills to try to help.
The Paint Bucket    
Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:09 am   Reply with quote

puppypaint wrote:
Slib appeared at exactly the right time and offered her magic skills to try to help.
((As a note, I don't want to go to Flower fields just yet. It's like a book, do they automatically go straight to the climax? The book would be too short.))

The door to Flower fields was impenetrable via. magic. Or else blink would have burned the door down by now. "I don't think magic will work, sorry. But thanks. Wanna come along with us?"
PSI and more    
Pokemon Nerd
puppypaint

HP: 83 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:10 am   Reply with quote

"Sure."
The Paint Bucket    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:14 am   Reply with quote

"Maybe a Super Mushroom or a Power Punch can help. They will make-a me bigger and-a stronger."
Ammu-Nation!    
Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:19 am   Reply with quote

"Hmmm... Mushroom or a power punch... Bigger and stronger? Maybe that could get the door open.... I hope. For all we know, there could be a really complicated way to get in.... Gah, if only we knew someone who always knew what other people should do.... like a fortune teller. May as well try the mushrooms, though!"
PSI and more    
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:38 am   Reply with quote

Spiny was wandering about Toad Town for business unrelated to the Koopa Troop.
He noticed Blink, Slib, Bunny and Mario standing there, and slowly walked up to them.
"...?"
Gemstone Goods    
Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:44 am   Reply with quote

Spiny wrote:
Spiny was wandering about Toad Town for business unrelated to the Koopa Troop.
He noticed Blink, Slib, Bunny and Mario standing there, and slowly walked up to them.
"...?"
"Oh, hi. Flower fields is blocked off, and we're trying to find a way in, but Mario is here, so there's no way we can fail! You wanna help too?"
PSI and more    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:50 am   Reply with quote

"Well... the local fortune teller is just across from this-a spot."

He pointed to Merlon's Home. You know... the building with the spinning roof.

"But... as-a you said. I'm-a gonna get me a few Super Mushrooms. I'll see you."

He walked away, being careful not to step on Spiny. He was heading toward the Shop in Toad Town Square. If they are out of stock of Super Mushrooms, Mario will head down to the shop by the harbor.
Ammu-Nation!    
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:50 am   Reply with quote

His tail twitched in abit of frustration at the implication that Mario could assure victory in this. He nodded, however, hiding a smirk under his mask.
Gemstone Goods    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play