digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Toad Town
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:54 am   Reply with quote

The store would have a perfect stock. Blink was standing by the door, hoping it would all work out, too, but since Cody has to take his mom somewhere, and then go to a party, this is the part where we wait.
PSI and more    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:58 am   Reply with quote

((Actually, there was a change of plan. I have to leave in four hours. I'm allowed to bring my laptop to the party.))

Mario entered the store in Toad Town Square. He walked up to the shelves, picked up two Super Mushrooms and then dug out twenty Coins from his pockets.

He handed the owner of the store the Coins and then walked out with two Super Mushrooms in his inventory.

He started to head back to the door that leads to Flower Fields.
Ammu-Nation!    
Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:02 am   Reply with quote

((Sweet.))

Blink was still waiting there happily. "Ohhhh, I hope it works... He was itching to see what would happen.
PSI and more    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:10 am   Reply with quote

Mario had arrived with his two Super Mushrooms.

"Okay... now, when I-a get big, what do you think I should do? Punch or-a kick the door open? Try to-a yank it open? ... But, I'm-a afraid I would be hurting Wise Wisterwood if I-a did either of those."

He started to think up other ideas. Too bad there isn't a Blue Warp Pipe leading to Flower Fields in Toad Town Tunnels.
Ammu-Nation!    
Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:15 am   Reply with quote

Super Mario wrote:
Mario had arrived with his two Super Mushrooms.

"Okay... now, when I-a get big, what do you think I should do? Punch or-a kick the door open? Try to-a yank it open? ... But, I'm-a afraid I would be hurting Wise Wisterwood if I-a did either of those."

He started to think up other ideas. Too bad there isn't a Blue Warp Pipe leading to Flower Fields in Toad Town Tunnels.
((If there were a pipe in toad town tunnels, that would have totally messed up my plot lol.))

Blink spoke up. "I don't think Wise wisterwood's well being would be a problem, since if something bad is going on, he'd rather us kick down the door completely than do that. Do you still have an ultra hammer? That should get the job done."
PSI and more    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:31 am   Reply with quote

"Hmm... I-a think I do."

He placed the Super Mushrooms down and began searching through his inventory, via hammerspace.

""Dojo Diploma, Badges and... ah! Here!"

He pulled out his Ultra Hammer that he had since the Thousand Year Door times. He held the hammer up in the air proudly.

"I-a carry this around for-a emergencies and to smash the baddies. So... you want-a me to grow big and then smash the door down with the-a Ultra Hammer? "
Ammu-Nation!    
Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:34 am   Reply with quote

Super Mario wrote:
"Hmm... I-a think I do."

He placed the Super Mushrooms down and began searching through his inventory, via hammerspace.

""Dojo Diploma, Badges and... ah! Here!"

He pulled out his Ultra Hammer that he had since the Thousand Year Door times. He held the hammer up in the air proudly.

"I-a carry this around for-a emergencies and to smash the baddies. So... you want-a me to grow big and then smash the door down with the-a Ultra Hammer? "
"I wouldn't use the term smash, since we don't want to smack the bar around the door. Just hit the door on the side, and I think that might do the trick...." He seemed a bit nervous.
PSI and more    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:48 am   Reply with quote

"Oh... right... My bad."

He gripped his Ultra Hammer and lifted it up. With a ful swing, he hit the side of the door. Like how Blink had stated.
Ammu-Nation!    
Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:37 pm   Reply with quote

Alas, nothing happened. At all. "But... but... but.... The door didn't even crack! It cracked before when Edward chased Bulbie into the door, and... and... and.... SOMETHING'S WRONG, AND I'M NOT THERE TO STOP IT." He burned through Merlon's door, and into his house. "HELP!"
PSI and more    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:26 pm   Reply with quote

Mario scratched his chin.

"What the heck is-a going on back there?"

He hit the Ultra Hammer against the door again.
Ammu-Nation!    
Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:27 pm   Reply with quote

((Blegh. Allergies suck. Sorry I couldn't be active last night, and this morning, I was busy hating my life. I WILL DESTROY ALL THE TRACES OF RAGWEED IN ALL OF THE PLANET! Atleast I would if I didn't snease WITH GREAT FORCE whenever I'm near any.))

Blink was getting his fortune told while Mario hit the door. It budged a little, followed by a scratchy yelp, and was forced back in place. Something was barricading the door back there, and it was alive.

On the upside, Blink came back. "Merlon said weird stuff. I think it was like....

'For this quest you will go south-east.
In the place with few vegetables to feast.
Not only is it the safest place,
but there' you'll find a beautiful face.
She's in the back of an alley,
Now's not time for a Ralley,
Talk to her to get your power,
To finally enter the land of flower.'

I think it was a darn nice poem, but what are we supposed to do?"
PSI and more    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:39 pm   Reply with quote

((I'm so happy I remember nearly everything from the Paper Mario games. Anyway, hope ya get better.))

"Hmm... The place southeast from this spot is-a Dry Dry Desert. Back of-a alley? I-a remember who we need to find!"

He put his Ultra Hammer back in his inventory in a hammerspace-like fashion.

"Now... we have-a two ways to get-a there. Take the-a train south of town to Mount Rugged, cross the desert and into-a Dry Dry Outpost... or... we can-a take the Blue Warp Pipe in Toad Town Tunnels to get to Dry Dry Outpost."
Ammu-Nation!    
Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:49 pm   Reply with quote

"You know, this sounds alot like the junctions I heard about in that thing called Lemmy's awesome race.... one one hand, in the desert, enemies are weak, and the shining sun will make me stronger, but it'll be a long treck. The other choice is much shorter, but the monsters would be stronger, and I wouldn't be too reliable without much sunlight. Since something bad's happening to Flower Fields, I think we have to get done as soon as we possibly can. To the tunnels!" He headed west, and came back. "Which way were the tunnels again?"
PSI and more    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:06 pm   Reply with quote

"Follow me. The Tunnels aren't too far."

Mario began to walk south of the town. He passed Tayce T.'s house and took a right into a small, fenced off area where the usual Warp Pipe leading to Toad Town Tunnels was still positioned.

He then waited for Blink to arrive.
Ammu-Nation!    
Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:12 pm   Reply with quote

Blink came in a bit later. "Whew, it looks like the pipe isn't clogged with a pranha plant, or anything. I think it'll actually be pretty safe!"
PSI and more    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play