digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Coup of Nimbus Land
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:54 pm   Reply with quote

Since the end of the few-hour rule of Queen Valentina, Nimbus Land had been a peaceful, prosperous kingdom. Its medical staff was top-knotch, its defenses had improved, and overall, ever since the return of Prince Mallow, the entire kingdom had been ushered into a new era of prosperity.

...however, some think that it would be better as it was in the old times of birds and bees. In the days of Queen Valentina.

...she certainly thought so.

As an act of her maliciousness, Queen Valentina arrived at the side of Nimbus Land. She struck down the pride and joy, the manhood of Nimbus Land, the thing that separated the men from the boys: the royal bus. Queen Valentina maliciously tore through the bus upon her arrival. She then dusted herself off and smiled. No one alive she didn't trust knew she had arrived...yet.
Temple of I    
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:00 pm   Reply with quote

Cube arrived as soon as his love interest/owner did. He looked at the wreckage, and began to place the pieces in blank magnus to eliminate the evidence. He planned to burn the magnus later. "My mistress, I am an extension of your all-reaching hand. What do you wish for me to do?"

Medikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:01 pm   Reply with quote

Almost on cue, as if some divine being with a sense of humor led him there, a certain someone had just arrived via-mylar balloons tied to his back...

"Pretty bird-lady! I found you! Time to give me a kiss! You promised!!"
Dark Land Supply Store    
Mister I
Almaz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:09 pm   Reply with quote

Valentina sighed. "This kingdom...was once mine. However, I was overthrown by an extremely annoying and bratty cloud-like person, and his allies. The kingdom has fallen into a state of false prosperity, under the allusion that this 'Mallow' will lead them to eternal happiness. But I know...he will only cause suffering.

Please, please, restore my power to me..." she whispered, "and I will reward you handsomely.." She then gave Cube a kiss.

She turned to the insane viking man-child and gave a quick facepalm. "Boostie...not now..." she muttered.
Temple of I    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:14 pm   Reply with quote

'Bootsie' looked confused for a moment, and then he remembered that in situations like this, his face should look like this: Sad

"But I want a kiss! GIMMIE A KISS!"
Dark Land Supply Store    
Mister I
Almaz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:17 pm   Reply with quote

Valentina sighed. "Oh, all right, come here..." she muttered. She moved toward him and was about to kiss him...

...when she suddenly dove out of the way. Booster's lips were then set on a one-way course to...the only other guy who happened to be there.

Hey, he got a kiss. >_>
Temple of I    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:19 pm   Reply with quote

"YAY! KISSY TIME!"

His eyes were shut all this while. Unless if Cube got out of the way, he'd get lips-full of Booster.
Dark Land Supply Store    
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:19 pm   Reply with quote

His eyes seemed to gloss over for a moment. from Valentina's kiss, but his senses returned as he then used a magnus to place a cactus where he was at. "As your words are written in my heart, so it shall be done. I shall enter this castle and gain an audience with this Mallow. From there, I shall duel this usurper king and his cronies, and defeat them! Then, my lady, the kingdom shall be yours." He entered the castle, simply gaining nothing more than an odd look or two from the castle guards. They would wonder about his wings, then simply dismiss it as some new style. He wandered the halls, looking for the cloud-boy's room...and then he found a gold statue. "A Plumber's Lament..." He observed it, then put the statue in a magnus to be melted into a statue of Valentina. However, he had no clue where Mallow and his buddies were at.

Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:21 pm   Reply with quote

Since Cube moved out of the way, Booster fell down and kissed ground-cloud instead.

"Tastes like... rain and marshmallows?"
Dark Land Supply Store    
Mister I
Almaz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:26 pm   Reply with quote

Valentina sighed. She looked around, to make sure that no one was around, and leaded above Booster. She then picked him up and kissed him on the lips.

"I missed you, Boostie" she whispered. "Now, I'll be right back, go play with your ugly hooded friends." She then dove into the clouds around her. A few seconds later, she emerged, disguised as a Nimbi...er...Nimbian...Nimbus Person...you get the idea...
Temple of I    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:30 pm   Reply with quote

Booster was on Cloud Nine for a while, but by the time the 'yay, kiss kiss!' moment faded, he began to wonder where his wife went.

"Sweet lady..?!!" he yelled as he looked around, unknowing that she was right in front of him.
Dark Land Supply Store    
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:33 pm   Reply with quote

At this point, Cube had found his way into the guard's quarters. However, thanks to his gift of a smooth tongue, he was able to talk the guards into believing he was merely lost, and was looking for Mallow. He was finally pointed in the right direction. Cube headed towards the doors, and stood there, making sure no one would be around when he would sneak in.

Mister I
Almaz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:35 pm   Reply with quote

Valentina sighed and walked into Nimbus Land, cleverly disguised. She invited herself into the castle and frowned in distaste of the...new decor.
Temple of I    
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:39 pm   Reply with quote

((I think I'll roll a 3-sided die. 1, Cube finds and defeats Mallow. 2, Cube finds that the place is empty. 3, We wait for either someone with mallow or something else to that effect. [roll=3] ))

Cube opened the door...only to find that there was no one within. He then recalled what a commoner had said. "'His Majesty, Mallow, along with his friends, are away on a goodwill trip to the beanbean kingdom, an will return within the month.' Seems like this was far easier than expected..." He shut the doors behind him and then looked at the paintings of Mallow and his ancestry on the walls. He was disgusted, and tore the paintings off of the wals. "Such lies! Miss Valentina belongs on these walls, not some greasy freebooter!"
Actions
Dice Used: 3 Roll Results: 2.

Mister I
Almaz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:50 pm   Reply with quote

Valentina entered the room where Dodo once tried to peck at Mario in a mini-game. Fortunately, no one was in the hall. Four statues of King Nimbus stood tall against the castle wall. Valentina grunted. She went by each and every one, giving them her 'magic touch'. Immediately, the statues turned into golden statues of Shamans, which came to life. Valentina smirked as her new minions began disguising themselves as the enemy and spread out around the castle.

She began to make her way to the throne room, which no one had checked, oddly
Temple of I    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play