digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Alrindara Palace ((Private))
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:49 pm   Reply with quote

The seaside capital of the nation bearing the same name was bustling. People were buying, selling, working, and the like. Mostly, there were people in common clothes, but every now and again there was someone in fancier clothes rushing off somewhere, most likely a servant to a noble.
A ship docked in the harbor among the fishing and trader's boats. It was larger than most of them, and very fancy. Standing on the ship, preparing to disembark, was the High Lord himself, along with his chief advisor and the two he brought along with him. As he left the ship, people began parting and bowing to him, though he didn't seem to take notice.

Last edited by Lord Bob on Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
NON BANNER    
(:
Tayl

HP: 98 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:45 pm   Reply with quote

Hane also left the boat, doing more looking than following. It was still a shock to her that her Oress holder was royalty, but, you know.

"Looks like a nice place so far..."
~The Shop with Stuff~    
bobz
bobzearth42

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:03 pm   Reply with quote

Bobz stepped off the ship, looking around in amazment at the town.

Who would have thought just some random person was... royalty?
bobzearth42's Shop    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:06 pm   Reply with quote

He began walking towards a far away building. It was quite large, and the fact that it was surrounded by walls made it stand out. It was Alrindara Palace.
Robert looked kind of irritated as the people in his path parted and bowed as he passed. They looked curiously at his guests.
NON BANNER    
bobz
bobzearth42

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:14 pm   Reply with quote

Bobz ignored the people, walking forward. He stared at the castle in awe.
bobzearth42's Shop    
(:
Tayl

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:04 pm   Reply with quote

Hane looked over at the people for all of three seconds; her attention was immediately directed towards the castle. Even from afar, it peaked her interest.

"Wow..."
~The Shop with Stuff~    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:39 pm   Reply with quote

As they approached the palace, there were fewer and fewer people, until they reached a stone bridge across a moat. There was no one in sight except two guards guarding an entryway into the palace's inner wall.
NON BANNER    
bobz
bobzearth42

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:58 pm   Reply with quote

"So, what, you keep everyone out?"
bobzearth42's Shop    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:03 pm   Reply with quote

"Common people aren't allowed in the palace when I'm not taking their complaints. Fortunately, they don't have many complaints." He and his advisor passed the guards, who saluted, into the courtyard. Another pair of guards was standing on either side of two large doors.
NON BANNER    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:55 pm   Reply with quote

((HEY, WHERE'D YOU TWO GO?))

The two guards saluted the High Lord, and then pushed the doors inward. They hardly made a sound at all. Inside the palace, the halls were lined by torches. There were few statures or suits of armor, but there were many portraits, possibly of previous High Lords and Ladies who had lived there. The small group was approached by a man in shining silver armor with a sword at his side. He was clean shaven, and with jet black hair and eyes. On his back was a rich red cape. The front of his armor bore a symbol of a sword point down in a flame. "M'lord." He said to Robert, bowing. "I was hoping you'd come today. We were actually preparing a feast." "And for what occasion?" Robert asked back. "There is none." The man said back. "Who would these be that you have brought with you?" "Oh yeah, how rude of me. These are my friends, Bobz and Hane. This would be my head general and captain of the guard." The captain bowed to the two guests. "It is my honor to meet you." The chief advisor spoke up. "Now, now, my Lord. It is time you got caught up." Robert was dragged away.
NON BANNER    
bobz
bobzearth42

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:19 pm   Reply with quote

((SORRY, I DIED FOR A MOMENT.))

"General, eh? How many wars have you ever been in?"
bobzearth42's Shop    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:18 pm   Reply with quote

((I KNOW YOU SEE THIS TOPIC TAYL. AND I KNOW THAT YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO POST IN IT.))

"Wars? No. This country is left alone. I achieved this position through much hard work."
NON BANNER    
(:
Tayl

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:40 pm   Reply with quote

{{WELL EXCUUUUUUUUSE ME FOR PUTTING OFF HOMEWORK UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE...WHICH I AM STILL WORKING ON}}

"Really, no wars? That seems rather odd in these times...but I guess there's a few places of peace here and there. It must be nice."
~The Shop with Stuff~    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:50 pm   Reply with quote

"Yes, but the soldiers get restless sometimes, so we hold tournaments from time to time. There'll be some time before the feast is prepared, perhaps you'd like a tour?"
NON BANNER    
bobz
bobzearth42

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:50 pm   Reply with quote

"That actually must get kinda boring. But, everything has its ups and downs."
bobzearth42's Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play