digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Villain Island (No heroes allowed!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:08 am   Reply with quote

There was not a lot of interesting stuff in Kamek's room. Just two comfy beds, a new sofa, a big TV, a fan, a bathroom and shower room, a closet (holding Kamek's shoes, a few shells and some robes) and a bookshelf holding a few books.

Kamek looked at Damien.

"You're still here? Augh..." He held onto his right arm for a second. Apparently, the muscles in his arm are still stretching rather oddly.
Ammu-Nation!    
Nobody Catch Me
Count Bowser
Werewolf

HP: 59 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:51 am   Reply with quote

"Hmm...this place is...interesting..." said Magama Dragoon, as he was walking around the hotel looking around while doing so

The hot-headed warrior was calmly walking beside his friend, but was also still annoyed about having to relax here instead of traing.

"Grrraaaah! I would rather train and fight to strengthen my skills than to relax in this pitiful place!" roared Slash Beast, his anger slowly rising

"Calm yourself, Slash Beast. You heard what the master said. Even warriors like us must take a break now and then. He is most wise" said the level-headed fighter

Slash Beast replied to his friend in a low growl but then sighed and said,"Yes. You are right, Magma Dragoon. Maybe I should take a break from fighting for a while. It would do me some good I suppose."

The Maverick replied with a nod and a smile then said,"Now, let's go and scan this place out....by the way.....where's Dark Dizzy?"

Slash Best shrugged. "I'm not sure.....he seems to disappear from time to time."

"I just hope that he does not cause any disturbance here....the master would be furious if he did"

The Count was at the lunch room, having a bite to eat while Dark Dizzy was somewhere in the hotel hanging form the celling arms crossed having a stern, evil look on his face.

High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

HP: 30 MP: 2 Lives: 9

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:55 am   Reply with quote

Kamek'd hear a knockin at the door.
Lapin Angelique    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:32 am   Reply with quote

Kamek stood up and opened the door to his room a slight bit.

"Yes?"
Ammu-Nation!    
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:41 am   Reply with quote

Although Ebony was a hero in some people's eyes, the fact that all of his actions were due to selfish desires had gained him the rank of villian. He could make out the island. He landed his red biplane, Carnival (pronounced Car-nee-vaul), which he had one from the money in the mosh pit, and took to the buffet, getting himself a strawberry sundae and a pizza with no olives. He had his guitar case with him as well...which contained his weapons. Luce and Ombra, his pistols, Rebellion, his broadsword, and Beowulf, a set of greaves and gauntlets.

Simsmagic
Anti-Simsmagic

HP: 28 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:53 pm   Reply with quote

If anyone were to look inside the restaurant, they'd see that Anti was feasting on grilled headcrab.

"Surprisingly tasty, actually." He commented.
Gorgeon's Weapons Shop    
Nobody Catch Me
Count Bowser
Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:05 pm   Reply with quote

The renegade Maverick then leap from down the shadows and appears right beside Anti.

"Hey, what are you eating anyways?"said the robotic vampire bat smirking with his arms crossed.

Simsmagic
Anti-Simsmagic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:32 pm   Reply with quote

"Fried Headcrab. Care for some?"

The dish looked absolutely repulsive.
Gorgeon's Weapons Shop    
High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

HP: 30 MP: 2 Lives: 9

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:07 pm   Reply with quote

"I 'eard you got hurt!
So, I 's wondering if you needed s'm help!"
He'd normally PSI Influence him if 'e had the chance...but Island rules, and all that.
Lapin Angelique    
Nobody Catch Me
Count Bowser
Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:11 pm   Reply with quote

Dark Dizzy look at the food puzzled at it look.

"Okay, sure, why not?"he said and took one of the fried headcrabs and bites into it and used his metal fangs to suck up the meat out of the headcrab until it was bone dry and puts the empty shell of the headcrab down on the table and smiled.

"That was good. Much better than sucking up the energy out of robots."said the Maverick chuckling.

Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:14 pm   Reply with quote

Ebony had finished the sundae and left the cup on the table. He left with the pizza in its appropriate box and headed to the front desk, where he would get the keys to his room upstairs.

Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:14 pm   Reply with quote

Ness and Jeff wrote:
"I 'eard you got hurt!
So, I 's wondering if you needed s'm help!"
He'd normally PSI Influence him if 'e had the chance...but Island rules, and all that.

"I'm fine. I can cast magic on myself and all... but I need to know what caused this..."
Ammu-Nation!    
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:21 pm   Reply with quote

After getting his key, he went to his room and placed his guitar case under his bed. He kicked said bed, then lied down on it, as he had activated the "magic fingers" function of the bed.

Simsmagic
Anti-Simsmagic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:22 pm   Reply with quote

"Yes. The strangest things can hold the most delicious flavor."

He snapped his fingers, expecting more of the headcrab to fall onto his plate. Instead, the GMEN beeped as if it were saying "Can't let you do that." Grumbling, he stood up and got more of it himself.
Gorgeon's Weapons Shop    
Nobody Catch Me
Count Bowser
Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:30 pm   Reply with quote

Dark Dizzy just stood their waiting for Anti to come back.

The Count was just walking around the hotel. Having a friendly stroll to himself.

Magma Dragoon and Slash Beast were at a clear area behind the hotel. Magma Dragoon leaning on the wall while Slash Beast was practicing his moves.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play